Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Share your New Year's Resolutions!

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited January 2, 2017
    I have one week left to play before I start working for USPS (grats me on my new well paying career). My goal is to reach 1k str within that time frame. If it doesn't happen this week it never will with my new schedule coming up.

Don't worry, I am not quitting. I just will have a lot less time to be on here.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Instead of resolutions I've set myself some goals to achieve this year. I moved out sooner than I thought I would and I've compiled a huge list in a word document of everything I want to finish by the end of the year. It gives me something to do at the very least.
    Among those goals I want to finish ranking Battle Alchemy skills all to rank 1, then blaze through Fighter, Gunner and Ninja and hit 10k by the end of the year on my main.
    But for real goals I'm hoping to drink more water (and by proxy, less soda, aha!), sit and read through my self study books and actually complete the tasks in them, and lose weight.

And of course, complete all the videogames i bought last year and didn't finish.
    Korore
  • LynetteLynette
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    edited January 2, 2017
    to study harder and get into a good college
    also to learn how to sew cause it looks fun
    and maybe learn how to cook but i dont think that will happen anytime soon

as for mabi i wanna finished generations. or at lest 9-13 for alchemist skills. and i wanna master alchemy. my level goal will be...hmmm...8k sounds good(im 5k right now)
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    My New Year's Resolution is 1920 x 1080
    Giegue
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I made a New Year's resolution 10 years ago to not make any more resolutions, and I'm going to go on keeping it.
    mintiel
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    edited January 3, 2017
    @Gentlemen Ayyyy

@Lynette Cooking is so worth the effort bruh, good luck if you give it a go.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,865
    Get a better job and maybe fix my depression :')
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    @mintiel -pat pat-
    mintiel