Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R> Clickbait (Casual Guild with Discord)

Comments

• DeathofmanaDeathofmana
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    This guild is great. I've been playing for around 8 years, and this is the first guild I have found where I feel welcomed completely. It's been a great time being in trap central and I love getting killed in Mafia even though I was telling the truth! Just remember, don't sign the contract, negotiate the commission, kill Skillaz in mafia on round one or you will regret it, and most importantly have fun! I look forward to maybe seeing you in the degeneracy :)
  • GrimmrockGrimmrock
    My Testimonial:

So, Ive become a recent re-attendant to mabinogi, after another long hiatus caused through a lack of in game community and activities that didnt require a grind for which I had no time.

In event, I ran into one of the Clickbait guild members while running daily SM's and they strait face asked me if I would like to join their guild, to which, having had the issue of a lack of community being a driving factor for leaving mabinogi behind, expressed interest in. After a brief interview I was in with Clickbait and having the time of my life, or as much as you can through a digital interface.

The people here are charming and varied, with lots of fun to be shared and comedy abound, I am a frequent purveyor of the discord voice channels and never lack for a laugh. If the grind gets you down, no worries, often time you'll find a guild-mate to run with you, if not the whole legion of them, party healing never was ranked faster. If runs are your thing, those dungeons and raid schedules aren't just a pass in the wind, if people show up, they're run, even if understaffed.

We've got people that know the market, the best training spots, the best grinds, the best gear, what skills do what where
  • DeathofmanaDeathofmana
    This guild is great. I've been playing for around 8 years, and this is the first guild I have found where I feel welcomed completely. It's been a great time being in trap central and I love getting killed in Mafia even though I was telling the truth! Just remember, don't sign the contract, negotiate the commission, kill Skillaz in mafia on round one or you will regret it, and most importantly have fun! I look forward to maybe seeing you in the fray/degeneracy! :)
  • LyseruLyseru
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Mabi has been boring to me for a good while now. Most guilds i've been in, i've somewhat lost interest after a while. One day, a friend told me about this one weirdo guild and i thought ; "Why not?". It's been over a month now, and hell, these guys are pretty chill. Actually make me log on Mabi. But since so many people already said about this stuff, let me go through some bullet points :

DO YOU LIKE

-TTP
    -SPORTS
    -Degeneracy
    -Wanting to kill your leader in Mafia every time
    -Using 2 bots to play different songs at the same time
    -Quotes of excellence
    -Some more TRUST THE PROCESS
    -Weird people in voice chat at all times

If you answered yes to any of those, Clickbait is for you. No in all of them? Clickbait is for you. We don't judge.

Now for a word of our grand leader :

"Whats the guild about? gettin gud"
    -Skillaz 2017

Join Clickbait, folks. You'll have a fun time.
  • GrarGrar
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GUILD TO SUIT YOUR MLG ALLSTAR NEEDS, THIS IS THE GUILD FOR YOU.
    But in all seriousness, I've been in this guild for a little while now, and it's full of really awesome people. Albeit total degenerates, but still good.
    I recently switched over to Alexina from Tarlach, and Clickbait had no problem admitting a weaker character with next to nothing to contribute to guild activities (unless being dead on the floor most of the time happens to count for something LOL). I've always felt welcome to join in group activities whenever I can, but never pressured or felt required (because hey, some people have jobs and lives outside the game and can't make every event).
    Over the course of the years I've been playing Mabi, I've bounced from guild to guild trying to find a good fit. During that time I never found another guild that took no problem with my sporadic schedule and the fact that I'm too shy to talk usually the way Clickbait has. Despite the fact that I don't often join events or voice calls on discord, when I do I always feel welcome and never like I don't belong.
    Clickbait's event range widely from things in game (Dungeons, sms, mafia, hide and seek, etc), to things outside of mabi like a good ol' game of CAH or BGO, so regardless of what you like, it's likely we'll do something you'll enjoy.
    So if you're looking for an active guild full of friendly and helpful people who like a good meme, consider Clickbait--you might just be glad you did.
  • YukizawaYukizawa
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Seeing as previous friends have already posted about how amazing the guild is and how many events it holds, I will further expand on other small things.
    • Members are very helpful! When you kindly ask for help, they kindly respond~
    • The chat is busy. Good general activity.
    • Usually run spontaneous missions or run dailies together. (Dying together is an added bonus!)
    • There's really not much else, asides from them being a very active guild.

If you are looking for an active guild with overall goofballs, this might be the one for you~
  • Kitty000Kitty000
    Been with this guild for about a week now and it's a very nice guild, everyone is very nice and welcoming. Dank memes left and right, which is pretty great in my book. Super fun guild and I suggest to anyone that loves dank memes to join!
  • SignatureSignature
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Heyo~ Writing a review to help the guild out.

The interview thing is a little standoffish but understandable, I meme'd my way into guild and I'm glad they'd have me.
    Til now I've mostly been on the communicative side, but they like to run lots of group activities and are extremely active. SM's, Dragon Raids, Play Mafia too. There's a lot of joking around and good ole` stuff, but they're good for keeping it respectful too. 10/10 would meme again.
    Also apparently there's a black market for buying guild members too, cool stuff.
  • HitorigotoHitorigoto
    Hi, I'm really new to the game ( started last Thursday ) and I'm loving it so far. I was wondering if I can join your guild? It's because sometimes Google doesn't really have the answer to all my questions in game. :(

IGN: Evrahyr
  • HitorigotoHitorigoto
    Hi, I'm really new to the game ( started last Thursday ) and I'm loving it so far. I was wondering if I can join your guild? It's because sometimes Google doesn't really have the answer to all my questions in game. :(
    If I am qualified, here's my IGN: Evrahyr
  • WerewarriorWerewarrior
    I personally find the Clickbait guild to be one of the biggest families of goofballs I've ever been a part of. I love it here and have been around almost since the beginning.
    If anyone's in need of help there's always someone online and willing to lend a hand and if you're ever feeling down we're certain to have just the memes to cheer you up. ^^
  • SakurahanabiSakurahanabi
    edited December 15, 2017
    This Guild Is A Fun Active Guild Filled With Crazy People That Are Amazing And It Would Be A Great Guild To Join If Your In Search Of A Crazy Family Type Relationship And They Would Be Glad To Have Anyone Who Wants To Join
  • KysiraiKysirai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    Guild seems pretty chill, I'd be happy to join if you'd have me. IGN - Kysirai
  • FrozengodsFrozengods
    edited January 5, 2018
    i would love to join ur guild IGN - Gwaten
  • KoichirinKoichirin
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    It’s a really chill Guild, good environment, good times all around. It’s hella fun to chat and hang with the guild peeps. :3 10 outta 10 would recommend. x3
  • TyliTyli
    Clickbait is a really fun and social guild! Between the voice chats on discord and the getting killed off in the first night in mafia everyone is super friendly and silly its a blast. If you enjoy having fun and are seeking new friends, Clickbait is the guild you're looking for! I really hope the guild continues to grow and expand and i get to meet even more fun and social people! :)
  • KoichirinKoichirin
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    It’s a really chill Guild, good environment, good times all around. It’s hella fun to chat and hang with the guild peeps cuz everyone a goofy and chatty. Fun events and really active admin team, they try to keep everyone involved. Good, fun times all around.
  • AtsubakiAtsubaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Reviews are legit people apply to see if you would be a good fit!
  • KysiraiKysirai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    I have to say I'm hella glad I applied. I've been a solo player for the most part forever and it's nice to finally have another chill place to talk to people
  • PrincemishaPrincemisha
    I have only recently joined Clickbait, but so far, I really like everything I've seen. Everyone from the guild leader onwards has been nothing but friendly and helpful with prices, quest advice, and more. I was stuck on Generation Twenty the other day, and sure enough they had advice to get me through it. The discord chat is always lively; even at very late/early hours, there is someone to be found to lend a helping hand. I am really glad I joined this guild and encourage others to do the same! :)