Check out the patch notes for the G25 Hypernova: Glyphwright update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/64632/g25-hypernova-glyphwright-patch-notes-january-21-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How old were you...

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,900
    edited September 2, 2017
    I started mid teens, rather not give specifics, lol.

I've met a lot of amazing people and that's what keeps me here. I'm now officer of a highly successful guild, so that's pretty amazing :3
    Crimsọn
  • OchramiOchrami
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    20 now, I started back in gen 3.

I still remember my first time seeing the dark knight ad play while I was searching up info on Runescape.

Man, I cant even recall how many years ago that was...
  • LiyetaLiyeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,060
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

I've met a lot of amazing people and that's what keeps me here. I'm now officer of a highly successful guild, so that's pretty amazing :3

Which server and which guild ? :O
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,420
    Royalty wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Started playing Mabinogi NA at age of 12 and now 22.
    Times flies so fast, I'm too old

Come back to me when you're over 30 and say that again. I'll be over 40 by the time you do and will slap the hell out of you. lol.

You're right, you are OLDER than me. Because in the next 50 years, you will belong into
    gravestone_meme.jpg
    I will be living. So slap yourself before you have something else to say

ziSBPuu.png
    Hardmuscle
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 62,260
    Sai wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Started playing Mabinogi NA at age of 12 and now 22.
    Times flies so fast, I'm too old

Come back to me when you're over 30 and say that again. I'll be over 40 by the time you do and will slap the hell out of you. lol.

You're right, you are OLDER than me. Because in the next 50 years, you will belong into
    gravestone_meme.jpg
    I will be living. So slap yourself before you have something else to say

ziSBPuu.png

PViTb9E.gif
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,900
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

Which server and which guild ? :O

@Liyeta Mari Server, Electrolytes Guild. Our recruitment page is under the Mari Recruitment Section.
  • FreebirdFreebird
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    10.5-11ish, of course, on a different account. And yes, I was probably the world's worst player.
  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    i... was in middle school? like, maybe 8 years old (i could be wrong because im an absolute idiot and dont remember anything),, i was just Really young and now im like. almost 19. my moms in her 40s and she plays daily and its nice to talk (more like complain about) something we both enjoy (i hate this game so much i feed it money and it gives me dust and garbage and it makes me sad). im pretty sure i was here from the beginning, took like. a break for years, came back, then took another break. mabi deleted my old account and im so sad?? i miss my old, badly textured pets.
  • DracianFalxeDracianFalxe
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Started during open beta and was 21. Now im 31.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,015
    edited September 20, 2017
    I walked out of high school somewhere between 1990 and 1991. :trollface:

Kensamaofmari
  • bunny11bunny11
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    12, made on release day of Elves.

still only level 3000 but love my character.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,450
    Started at 14, now 22.
  • ElvenmagicElvenmagic
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    12 when I started and now 22.
  • KinsenKinsen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Started at the age of 7 on KR then 11 (around the time of G3?) on NA till up to now.~
  • MenuodenMenuoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 695
    I believe I started back in G1; I know I was about 22-25 at the time, though I don't remember the exact year. It was 2-3 months before the amazing race? Those ciar snakes were beasts back when armor /shields didn't work haha.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    edited September 21, 2017
    Information: The North American closed beta test began on January 30, 2008, at 2pm PST. The pre-open beta (only available to Fileplanet users) was released on March 5, 2008. The full open beta was released on March 6, 2008, at 3PM PST. The North American localization of Mabinogi was officially released on March 27, 2008. ~ http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Archives
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,305
    16-24 7 half yrs.
    time flies soon we'll be in sr homes.
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Kensamaofmari
    16-24 7 half yrs.
    1988-89 feels like a week ago (sometimes). I try not to think about it. ~ It's kind of depressing. :expressionless:

Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,305
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Kensamaofmari
    16-24 7 half yrs.
    1988-89 feels like a week ago (sometimes). I try not to think about it. ~ It's kind of depressing. :expressionless:

Cold War baby.
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Kensamaofmari ~ 1988-89 was my Freshman year in HS ... :lol: :expressionless: