Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How old were you...

Comments

• KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    i... was in middle school? like, maybe 8 years old (i could be wrong because im an absolute idiot and dont remember anything),, i was just Really young and now im like. almost 19. my moms in her 40s and she plays daily and its nice to talk (more like complain about) something we both enjoy (i hate this game so much i feed it money and it gives me dust and garbage and it makes me sad). im pretty sure i was here from the beginning, took like. a break for years, came back, then took another break. mabi deleted my old account and im so sad?? i miss my old, badly textured pets.
  • DracianFalxeDracianFalxe
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Started during open beta and was 21. Now im 31.
  • bunny11bunny11
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    12, made on release day of Elves.

still only level 3000 but love my character.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Started at 14, now 22.
  • ElvenmagicElvenmagic
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    12 when I started and now 22.
  • KinsenKinsen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Started at the age of 7 on KR then 11 (around the time of G3?) on NA till up to now.~
  • MenuodenMenuoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 695
    I believe I started back in G1; I know I was about 22-25 at the time, though I don't remember the exact year. It was 2-3 months before the amazing race? Those ciar snakes were beasts back when armor /shields didn't work haha.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    16-24 7 half yrs.
    time flies soon we'll be in sr homes.
    [Deleted User]
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Kensamaofmari
    16-24 7 half yrs.
    time flies soon we'll be in sr homes.
    1988-89 feels like a week ago (sometimes). I try not to think about it. ~ It's kind of depressing. :expressionless:

Cold War baby.
    [Deleted User]
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Kensamaofmari ~ 1988-89 was my Freshman year in HS ... :lol: :expressionless:

Definitely a Cold War baby.
    [Deleted User]
  • KageryuuKageryuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    started playing Mabinogi on February 9, 2009 at the age of 18, and am now 27
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
    To be honest, I started playing when I was 8 or 9! I got started early but I took a huge break from it so now everything is new to me!
    bunny11
    Medamaudee wrote: »
    To be honest, I started playing when I was 8 or 9! I got started early but I took a huge break from it so now everything is new to me!

Taking a journey to the past.
  • AdaniaAdania
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    i started my account the day mabinogi went into open beta....i'm 32 now,
  • NoireCatNoireCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    oh god i was so young...i remember playing this game as soon as it came to NA, traveling around without a mount was terrible lmao so im 20 now and i joined back in 08 which means...oh god
    bunny11
  • IndigoVoyageIndigoVoyage
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    I started at 16, played until I was 19 or so and just returned last week. I'm 25 now
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Bot bump.
  • bunny11bunny11
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    I think around 13, but I truly started to get serious about Mabinogi on my 15th birthday when elves came out. I think I spent some birthday money on my new elf too.

Fun game.
  • koildskoilds
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    To be quite honest, I was nine when I first started Mabinogi.
    Back in 2009.
  • RiddleTricksterRiddleTrickster
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    edited September 28, 2017
    Around 13 when I started in 2009. Was playing maple story years before that xD. Where the heck did the time go...