Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wait WAT?

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in General Chat
so check mabinogi news page for announcements about the maintenance and saw this

Em3HTJy.png

Im slow, dense and stupid I cant understand this

fellow members of mabinogi forum please enlighten me and explain what it means

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    i guess left over coins and all expiring items?
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    It means the event is ending and Vacation Coins are going to go poof, maybe. Only said in the form of a meme.
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    i hope they don't remove the drinks, cause i still have 2 tea for double train in my inv...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It means that Mabinogi Team has sense of humor lol.
    KingofrunesAeolysBlissfulkillTheNyanCatSherriBronzebreakClovis15
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I'm going to guess they mean that there are people who still have the orange warp feather and it is being removed. Both my Main and Alt still have it.
  • EkaterinEkaterin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    I'm going to guess they mean that there are people who still have the orange warp feather and it is being removed. Both my Main and Alt still have it.

If you try to use the feather post-event, a message box pops up in Korean, and the feather disappears.
    JazmynClovis15
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rayka wrote: »
    i hope they don't remove the drinks, cause i still have 2 tea for double train in my inv...

Yeah me too, I still have some potions I would like to use. >:O
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I wonder if it's just the wax wings... for people who didn't realize you could just use it once to delete it :P I was hoping to keep my special coin incase they do the event again
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited August 16, 2018
    I can confirm that any drinks from the event are still around after the maint; I have my four remaining Long-Island Iced Teas.
    Greta wrote: »

Sense of humor or not, they shouldn't be so vague with an official announcement. They've gotten into trouble in the past for stuff like that.
    Imaizumi
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    So did he take all the mojitos?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I can confirm that any drinks from the event are still around after the maint; I have my four remaining Long-Island Iced Teas.

Sense of humor or not, they shouldn't be so vague with an official announcement. They've gotten into trouble in the past for stuff like that.

It says quest items. Not rewards. It's not nexon's fault if someone is too stupid to understand the difference.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

It says quest items. Not rewards. It's not nexon's fault if someone is too stupid to understand the difference.

Now I wouldn't say stupid, just didn't read it through. Many people skim through the text and that's how incorrect/wrong/false/misunderstood assumptions are made. Stupid is different... Stupid is going to Ferghus for repairs knowing he'll break your stuff (like I do when repairing tools).
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

Funny how you target me.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Why must they reference extremely dead memes. Cringe.
    GretaImaizumiErorserv
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    I am amused by their event ending messages. Such meme, very fun, so not droll.
    TheNyanCat
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Harukari wrote: »
    Why must they reference extremely dead memes. Cringe.

Exactly! :D I wanted to point that out, but i was afraid that i will be the only one thinking that lol.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited August 16, 2018
    I am a memelord so I embrace the cringe. Bite me. I'd rather they be goofy and cringey then boring and okay this event is ending, and blah blah blah.

Lighten up and have some fun, jeez. Or is no fun allowed in a game.
    BlissfulkillMizukiHayamaRadiant Dawn
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    At least it's a good meme. :/
    Radiant Dawn
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited August 16, 2018
    I am a memelord so I embrace the cringe. Bite me. I'd rather they be goofy and cringey then boring and okay this event is ending, and blah blah blah.

If dead memes is your way of fun. Good on you. If it makes you happy.
    Not judging.

Sorry but others are gonna have different opinions on things. That is life for ya.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited August 16, 2018
    Harukari wrote: »

If dead memes is your way of fun. Good on you. If it makes you happy.
    Not judging.

Sorry but others are gonna have different opinions on things. That is life for ya.

I understand that. I was just saying that I really like the memes and it would be boring if they stopped doing it if people harped on them every time for it.

But sure go, ahead and harp on them and kill their creativity and fun.

tAgBSSo.jpg
    SherriMizukiHayama