Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

All these Eidos gears!

RoyRedRoyRed
Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
edited August 19, 2018 in General Chat
Hey players of Erinn,I have an new idea,since we have the new trans already out&part 3 update of G21;there's are the list that you need of these gears for you all to show off:
1:You must have rank 1-"Nascent Divinity"&no lower rank then that would not make it fashionable.
2:If you have any Eidos gears,but you can't wear it yet,you should get "Otherworldly Essence"item at Very Hard-Girgashiy raid or Avalon Raids,then to get Eidos gears to function,you need 10 "Otherworldly Essence"for it to activate&1 each"Otherworldly Essence"to wear an Eidos gears.Note:When the Eidos gears durability drops to 0,the powers of Eidos is gone but,you can still have the looks.
3:How Eidos are made,you need items for to make one at Avalon's Sanctum's Aton Cimeni statue.
4:How to wear the Eidos gears-open skills window,click on "Divinity"tab,then click on "Manage".
5:Drag your Eidos gears on your "Nascent Divinity"slots that goes on&you ready to look more powerful then ever!
There's my list of what should I look like if I have one:
Most Girgashiy's gears like head,halo,body&wings,the aura slot will be"Blazing Aura"&finally the accessorys slot will be 2"Justice Blade Object".

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    The default look is good enough for me, especially since I don't have the mils or have the strength to tackle raids comfortably.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I have the crystals artifact, and voidswirl aura. Haven't been buying them just using them when I get them.

158eacf3f2290fb001982cdb44c0d4a1-png.jpg
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    IAAW wrote: »
    The default look is good enough for me, especially since I don't have the mils or have the strength to tackle raids comfortably.

they shouldve only made the item sacrifices or whatever be required to activate the bonus only. but costs nothing to actually equip it and wear it.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125

they shouldve only made the item sacrifices or whatever be required to activate the bonus only. but costs nothing to actually equip it and wear it.

I have no idea who thought it would be such a good idea to lock them like that. Hell, even if the demigod treasures degrade slower than the eidos.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Meanwhile I sold the only eido I got from raid because imo the transformation is useless.
    Sebastian
  • IAAWIAAW
    edited August 20, 2018
    ShouK wrote: »
    Meanwhile I sold the only eido I got from raid because imo the transformation is useless.

You would actually be correct. But like Transformation Mastery, I will always love it no matter how gimmicky/useless it is.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Update, got some more drops

abdc72011246f64ba5e6cf9876da26b3.png 063b4eea3fee3dc23f4399ec682541a0.png

I also don't think it's useless, using it I can clear all of MA without using my gears dura and one shot the final wave as well.
    3e71bd8ab119fcdb8b078f0991d579ff.png
    Being able to one shot a spawn of damn near anything is pretty nice too, on the avalon raids that have been brio'd it gives you like 5k+ points if you hit the wisps/worms that spawn, and the divine shield blocking damage is pretty nice too. It's not amazing but calling it worthless is a touch unfair I'd say.

• IAAWIAAW
    edited August 20, 2018
    From my experience the times where Nascent Divinity starts to hit hurdles is in situations relating to survivability and whether or not your enemies have Heavy Stander. The prior issue is an end result of Nascent Divinity's survivability being primarily tied to Shield of Trust, which is a temporary boost and really acts as more of an HP buffer, something which will become less of a benefit in later updates. The secondary issue comes into play when you suddenly realize that both Divine Blast and Nova Obliteration becomes exceedingly less useful when you face enemies with Level 2 or Level 3 Heavy Stander. Always interesting to run into Wights and watch them only take one damage. I understand that's just intended behavior for melee-based damage, but when you're using two skills that are supposed to be fueled by an otherworldly source, it's kind of frustrating especially when that, at least for me, gives off the notion that Divine Blast and Nova Obliteration are something that ignores passive defenses.

It's even more frustrating, and a bit ironic, when you come up against a Banshee and you can't use Divine Blast or Nova Obliteration because Level 3 Heavy Stander nullifies both skills while the game says to use a weapon from another world (i.e., the Ghost Sword) when both Divine Blast and Nova Obliteration are supposed to be fueled by an otherworldly source.

I guess I could concede that Nascent Divinity isn't exactly useless, but it does feel underwhelming, especially for a skill that's basically supposed to be an otherworldly "Screw you, I'm a Milletian!" transformation.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    It's even more frustrating, and a bit ironic, when you come up against a Banshee and you can't use Divine Blast or Nova Obliteration because Level 3 Heavy Stander nullifies both skills while the game says to use a weapon from another world (i.e., the Ghost Sword) when both Divine Blast and Nova Obliteration are supposed to be fueled by an otherworldly source.

Fun thought. If you equip Ghost Sword, Nascent Divinity skills will use the weapon's ghost-killing attribute.
    Probably.
  • IAAWIAAW
    edited August 25, 2018
    TNinja wrote: »
    Fun thought. If you equip Ghost Sword, Nascent Divinity skills will use the weapon's ghost-killing attribute.
    Probably.

The blasts and novas carry weapon attributes despite being based on bare-handed damage, so that would likely work, although for only one or two shots. And I don't think you can partake in the arts of Handicraft while in Nascent Divinity.

It's still pretty silly, though; attacks powered by an otherworldly source that clashes with the essence of Erinn; fully charged Nova Obliteration blasts quite literally obliterating groups of enemies; yet enemies with Level 3 Heavy Stander could care less.

EDIT: Was able to test the Ghost Swords with Nascent Divinity; you get three blasts per Ghost Sword. For Rank 1 Divine Blast, assuming fully charged blasts three/four Ghost Swords is enough for a Demi Lich kill. A blessed Ghost Sword will likely eke out one or two more shots.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 21, 2018

Oh yeah? Finally got a pair of wings last night. I rolled nascent divinity duration 45 seconds. That's pretty significant.

Hey guys, since the microsite doesn't feature all the eidos gears can we start posting them in this thread? No one from the wiki has bothered yet to start featuring all the gears available WITH images worn on avatars.

This is my nascent divinity featuring frostforce aura and incomplete innocent half wing.

P9cCTeY.jpg
    aQN9ogr.jpg
    bUK5R2u.jpg
    IAAW
  • Jragon0Jragon0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Void Guardian Body with Nightmare Dragon Head
    Body was given to me by a friend said he got it from Hasidim
    Nightmare Dragon Head dropped from Sylvan Dragon
    e62b82d627fa68feb35800484b8bc7c1.png
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    What I want to know is why divinity forms are just torsos. With no equips and you look under that skirt, there are no legs. Creepy.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Gaea wrote: »
    What I want to know is why divinity forms are just torsos. With no equips and you look under that skirt, there are no legs. Creepy.

to be fair, we are the true monsters of mabinogi....
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 23, 2018
    Sounds so complicated...meh.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125

2 Possible answers:

1) Our Divine forms skipped leg, ALL leg days.

2) Walking is for peasants.

Or both.
    CrimsọnGretaBronzebreakAstralBlue
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    GTCvActium wrote: »

2 Possible answers:

Or both.

ehhh who needs legs now a days right?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

2 Possible answers:

Or both.

Are we...aliens?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

2 Possible answers:

Or both.

Are we...aliens?

Well... "Milletian" does mean "from the stars"...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Iyasenu wrote: »

2 Possible answers:

Or both.

Are we...aliens?

Well... "Milletian" does mean "from the stars"...

Mother of god.
    Alshian