Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do I delete Puck Game Board to get a new one?

FeefeeFeefee
Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
edited September 1, 2018 in Help
Hiii, so I have been loading and using only 1 spin into the game board at a time. I landed on a "decrease spin" square, but because I have 0 spin loaded it can't take away my spins. But then the game board gets stuck with endlessly spamming "decrease spin" followed by "please accumulate more spin" and repeat. I don't want to load spins to the board because then it will just waste my spin. How can I delete the game board to get a new one so the spam bug can go away? @@;;

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited September 1, 2018
    There isn't a way to abuse the event in that manner, it just wasn't designed that way. You have to pay your dues and keep on spin'n. It's not a bug, you stated the solution: load more spins. Just keep the board closed until then.
    Bronzebreak
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    it's a game that gives free stuff....lots of gold, and experience.....all we have to do is sit & spin....there's no actual loss here
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    That's not a bug, by the way; the game board won't let you continue to use it until it deducts a Puck Spin, so you'll have to use one, click "Ok" on the prompts and let the board deduct the spin. No getting around that, unfortunately.
    Feefee
  • FeefeeFeefee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
    IAAW wrote: »
    That's not a bug, by the way; the game board won't let you continue to use it until it deducts a Puck Spin, so you'll have to use one, click "Ok" on the prompts and let the board deduct the spin. No getting around that, unfortunately.

Oh okay, that's too bad I guess x.x ;;
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I mean you get 50 spins for existing everyday, I don't see any reason to be frugal with them especially when you can't open more than one coupon box per day.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    When you start out.. it's quite a struggle as I barely obtained a box on the first day. I was scared of not getting one. This is why they gave a few days extra atop of it should something like that happen. After you get to day 3....you get more boxes than you can account for each day. It just depends on your luck. I have had a day where I didn't get to clear the board....luckily the day prior I was able to clear it twice, so no real loss.

Now that it's passed the 20 day mark ppl have so many more boxes than days left of the event....it's just wasted space now.