Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

*Closing Soon* : ✩°。⋆SquidChip⋆。°✩ Inky Shop

Comments

• BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    No worries Kamo_te, rest that hand. We can wait ;)
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,865
    Hello everyone! thank you so much for you're understanding!! It's been a while, my wrist is in a lot better condition as of now and so I'm going to try and get back to working as much as I can!! I feel so bad for making you all wait for me but I'm really thankful for the kindness and support <3
    ImaizumiMediaKleptoBravelatiosOkamixdimsumNyuuHokusai
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    Kamo_te wrote: »
    Hello everyone! thank you so much for you're understanding!! It's been a while, my wrist is in a lot better condition as of now and so I'm going to try and get back to working as much as I can!! I feel so bad for making you all wait for me but I'm really thankful for the kindness and support <3

I'm really glad you're feeling better! :'D Take it easy and don't beat yourself up with that wonderful talent of yours. <3
    Kamo_te
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Kamo_Te is back! My eyes are not ready, especially with christmas coming up :O
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    I'm really glad you're feeling better! :'D Take it easy and don't beat yourself up with that wonderful talent of yours. <3

Thank you thank you!! <3 Things are looking up (-b^^)-b

Kamo_Te is back! My eyes are not ready, especially with christmas coming up :O

Hehe so sweet! yes~ please watch out! >v>)* *finger guns*
    Bravelatios
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Hello everyone! Sorry that I still haven't been able to finish.. My wrist started acting up again but I was able to draw up the wips and some are almost done!
    I just came to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday! I hope you all enjoy your time!
    I'll do my best to get these done soon ><
    ImaizumiBravelatiosMediaKleptoNyuuHokusai
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    happy holidays Kamo_te :D
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, @Kamo_te and everyone else! :D

Here's to hoping you feel better soon! <3
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Hello everyone! I'm slowly getting back into things and have completed the order for @Okamixdimsum . (order is finished and awaiting payment now ^^ I have sent you a message)
    I'm so sorry for not being able to follow the order of the waiting list completely, but I decided to focus on finishing the ones that aren't as tasking on my wrist so that they can at least see some progress/get them all finished in the end.
    I'm working on it all bit by bit so thank you for being patient with me (+ all your get well messages!!) and being angel customers ><

Thank you~
    BravelatiosOkamixdimsum
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Commission finished for @Okamixdimsum ! Thank you for waiting <3

GRZdlfr.jpg
    ImaizumiKrissyPootelBravelatiosMediaKleptoOkamixdimsumJazmyn
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Hello once again after too long!!

I'm back to finish these final commissions and then I will be closing shop soon after to open a different shop, that hopefully *crosses fingers*, works out a bit better for my situation. Thank you to everyone who was so gracious and patient with me! I will work hard so no such injury happens again!

✩°。⋆SquidChip⋆。°✩
    NyuuHokusai
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited September 11, 2018
    The finished commission for Bravelatios!!
    Thank you for working with me once again Brave~

gCx6RiO.png
    ImaizumiJazmynBravelatiosNyuuHokusai
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited September 11, 2018
    Also @MediaKlept please check your messages ^^
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    Your art is absolutely stunning and wonderful! ❤️ Thanks for sharing it with us! I hope you're feeling better, keep taking care of yourself and don't push yourself too hard, your health goes above everything else.
    Have an amazing day! ❤️
    Kamo_teImaizumi
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Your art is absolutely stunning and wonderful! ❤️ Thanks for sharing it with us! I hope you're feeling better, keep taking care of yourself and don't push yourself too hard, your health goes above everything else.
    Have an amazing day! ❤️

omg an angel ! Yes! Thank you ❤️❤️ I'm feeling much better! I'm just really touched (´∀`=) thank you for liking my work so much~ hearing such things really brightens my day so thank you! Hope you have a good day too!!

NyuuHokusai