Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    G13 - G16 were my favorite generations... That being said, I wish they wouldn't have played like a movie in a sense, as a lot of it was far too fast to read. :'( I LOVE Avon though....

G17, with the lion, was the biggest pain in the butt. I didn't realize that was a generation like Kensamaofmari says about G7 and G8, because it is in the basic tab.... I have to do it on the character I'm playing on now though, and I'm dreading it... T-T
    DANIarts
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    G13 - G16 were my favorite generations... That being said, I wish they wouldn't have played like a movie in a sense, as a lot of it was far too fast to read. :'( I LOVE Avon though....

G17, with the lion, was the biggest pain in the butt. I didn't realize that was a generation like Kensamaofmari says about G7 and G8, because it is in the basic tab.... I have to do it on the character I'm playing on now though, and I'm dreading it... T-T

G17 is also in the basic tab.
    And it is a huge pain in the butt. I'm stuck at that one mission where you RP the panther and have fight waves to protect Shamala.
  • JazmynJazmyn

And it is a huge pain in the butt. I'm stuck at that one mission where you RP the panther and have fight waves to protect Shamala.

There was a panther one like that too? I remember the lion part like that and it was brutal. I gave up for like 2 months and tried again and did it with no problem... I was having a lag free day and I was like, wth, why not try... and woop, I got it. Lol.

There was a panther one like that too? I remember the lion part like that and it was brutal. I gave up for like 2 months and tried again and did it with no problem... I was having a lag free day and I was like, wth, why not try... and woop, I got it. Lol.

I forget if it was the panther or the lion, both equally annoying.
    I think it was the lion.
    I gave up on it until I've decided that I had enough concentration and caffeine to do it.
    This is how I feel about the mission.
    Bud7-K5IYAAmKEA.jpg
    JazmynDANIarts
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited September 11, 2018
    I think it was the lion.
    I gave up on it until I've decided that I had enough concentration and caffeine to do it.

Ahahahaha! Yesss... I love Winnie-the-Pooh. I can be a completionist about some things, so that's the only reason I was determined to finish it... Otherwise I dont recall their being any benefits otherwise.
    I think it was the lion.

Ahahahaha! Yesss... I love Winnie-the-Pooh. I can be a completionist about some things, so that's the only reason I was determined to finish it... Otherwise I dont recall their being any benefits otherwise.

The whole generation or it became a generation was to explain the transformation and then ultimately prelude to Saga.
    I will get to it in its order since I already have to basics to transformation.

Btw, have you watched Christopher Robin?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited September 11, 2018
    Ah ok. That makes sense.

I have not watched Christopher Robin yet. I realllly wanted to see it in theaters for my birthday, a day later then it's release date, but we just never got around to going. :(
    Ah ok. That makes sense.

I have not watched Christopher Robin yet. I realllly wanted to see it in theaters for my birthday, a day later then it's release date, but we just never got around to going. :(

Ah that's unfortunate.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    It is very unfortunate.... Someday, I will see it anyways.

So what's new this Wednesday?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited September 12, 2018

writing-bad.gif

EDIT: Oh, I sort of started playing some mobile MMO-ish thing. Luna Online or something... just came out today. Kind of cute, but definitely wont last.

EDIT: Pocket Luna, I think actually... I don't know; I played for like a half hour earlier today.

writing-bad.gif

EDIT: Oh, I sort of started playing some mobile MMO-ish thing. Luna Online or something... just came out today. Kind of cute, but definitely wont last.

EDIT: Pocket Luna, I think actually... I don't know; I played for like a half hour earlier today.

Lol it won't last if players can't remember the name of it.
    I have a ton of work, yet I'm escaping into the forums.

Just learned that a driver for one of trucking companies we use died when delivering cargo.
    Treasure life folks.
  • JazmynJazmyn

Just learned that a driver for one of trucking companies we use died when delivering cargo.
    Treasure life folks.

It's your typical mobile MMO, tap/auto-walk to follow quest line, tap tap tap to attack.. Boring.

That's sad. :(

"Treasure life"?

Treasure life folks.

It's your typical mobile MMO, tap/auto-walk to follow quest line, tap tap tap to attack.. Boring.

"Treasure life"?

Because we don't actually get rebirths... for free at least.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    It is a lion, and what I was told is the only thing you get out of G17 is a 50AP pot.
    That's about it.
    Also, I finished both G8 and G14.
    I plan on doing G11/12 once a friend of mine becomes Royal Alchemist.
    I'm currently doing G15 and it turns out I have to Rank Belvast....merchant thingy up to R2 ; ~; I hate doing Merchant stoofs.... ; n;
    once I finish G15 though, I'll be immidiately doing G16.
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    It is a lion, and what I was told is the only thing you get out of G17 is a 50AP pot.
    That's about it.
    I'm currently doing G15 and it turns out I have to Rank Belvast....merchant thingy up to R2 ; ~; I hate doing Merchant stoofs.... ; n;

Once I finish G11 and 12, I will be able to resume G15 in chronological order since I've completed 13 and 14.
    G16 will be a challenge.
  • KerowynKerowyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 710

Treasure life folks.

"Treasure life"?

Because we don't actually get rebirths... for free at least.

...Has someone figured out how to pay for rebirths? My condolences to anyone close to the driver.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    That's about it.

Once I finish G11 and 12, I will be able to resume G15 in chronological order since I've completed 13 and 14.
    G16 will be a challenge.

G16 is the best part! it's Macbeth.♥
    KensamaofmariJazmyn
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Pancakes♥
    [Deleted User]
    Pancakes♥

That's not the point!