Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Freebies

dokunaidokunai
Mabinogi Rep: 210
edited January 9, 2019 in Art Creations
Because I feel like it and need some practice.

I haven't uploaded much but some examples here Deviant Art, some are under Gallery>Scraps. Can upload more if requested.

Freebies will probably be sketches or colored sketches as line art takes a while for me. Post characters and requests, keep in mind that I may not follow exact requests and modify the drawing if it's too time consuming or if I feel like doing something else, you get what you pay for. Doesn't have to be Mabinogi related.

Will do them in post/contact order, unless you have requested another freebie recently (~3 months?) then you'll be lower priority as I'm going to try and get it done for people who haven't first. I'll have to check if you actually received a freebie in the post too because that'd be a bummer if you never got one :(

Expected time to completion will vary wildly depending on irl circumstances etc. I'll try and get as many done as possible but don't hold your breath.

Commissions available if you want to ignore any of the above and view more samples. Only can guarantee one commission at a time.
Info:
Paypal preferred
General prices are as follows:
Bust: Sketch 5$, Lineart 10$, Colored 10$, Line+color 18$
Waist/thigh up: Sketch 10$, Lineart 15$, Colored 20$, Line+color 30$
Fullbody: Sketch 15$, Line 20$, Colored 30$, Line +color 40$
Background: Varies, we can discuss
Additional characters: Discuss
If something has extra complexity or difficulty, extra charge may be applied but you will know beforehand.

If you really really want to pay in gold and you're on Alexina, it's going to be 1mil to 1$, limit 20$ as I only play once every month or so and gold is essentially worthless to me :'(

50% payment upfront for sketches, for others 50% after I send watermarked sketch and remaining 50% after you approve watermarked drawing. Will try and work with you to get desired drawing but at my discretion as I'm not a great artist and I won't edit a drawing 100 times after initially finishing it.

Can contact me through the forum but discord most likely faster: dokunai#8616

Will try and update status or a queue if there are a lot of requests.

Queue so I don't forget
Neyna
discorduser#83xx
Klaude
Froglord
discorduser#99xx
DANNYdani
Imaizumi
Marielx
Chibisai

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    So you're doing freebies and commissions, cool!
    your art is actually pretty good.
    if you want practice, here's a drawing I made, I'm gonna let you do whatever you want with her, changer her clothes, pose, expression, do whatever! ♥
    demon_girl_with_a_syth_nsfw__by_psyychoticdani_dct79bk-pre.jpg
    or if you wanna check out my DeviantArt and do a random one that looks good or might inspire you too create a completely different drawing, then go for it!

I will let you know, you'll see my OC/Fan Character pop up a few times, she's the most I've ever done when developing someone to have a personality, back story, etc.
    So if u come across her and want to draw her instead, go for it♥
    Just have fun with whatever character you wanna draw.

the freedom too do so is ALL yours♥
    https://www.deviantart.com/psyychoticdani
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Hey hope my character interests you and that you get good practice from the thread~

Refs:
    Mabi - https://imgur.com/a/Wv4MwCt
    Yuie - https://www.deviantart.com/ylooi/art/Wakasagihime-769748300

If you could add fishnets/straps across her bust like in the piece I received from Yuie that'd be appreciated, but feel free to do anything~

Thanks for the opportunity!
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    I got a freebie not long time ago but if you run out of subjects, heres my character.
    tQmbdf4.png
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    edited December 3, 2018
    Hey~
    Here's mine from SoulWorker if you're interested!
    (tanned skin and brown eyes if you decide to color)
    24746b4154.jpg
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Hello :o Your art is very nice! Here's my character from MS2, hopefully will be good practice > <

https://imgur.com/a/BkHtoMT

I'd love to place a commission someday when I have the money :'>
  • dokunaidokunai
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    So you're doing freebies and commissions, cool!
    your art is actually pretty good.

Focus is freebies but just in case someone asks, info about commissions. And thanks! :)

Neyna wrote: »
    Hey~
    24746b4154.jpg

Here ya go, complete with some strange looking chocolates...
    kJ7phYR.png

Imaizumi
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    dokunai wrote: »
    Neyna wrote: »
    Hey~
    24746b4154.jpg

Here ya go, complete with some strange looking chocolates...
    kJ7phYR.png

Aww! She's so adorable!
    Thank you so much for drawing her ♥
  • KlaudeKlaude
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Hey! Idk if you're still looking to draw something, but here are some refs of my OC Jasper.
    SiJTZT7.pngPUTFCov.pngEK7SoT9.jpg07Sy3yU.jpgThese are really big...I'm so sorry
    Or, feel free to check out my instagram for anything off of there! https://instagram.com/lovestaches/
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited December 6, 2018
    If you feel like it! :D
    I'm generally ok with anything.
    Thanks!
    xb0Esuk.png

• NyroNyro
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    *^*