[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Questions for Fellow Guild Leaders/Members
Its been awhile since I've posted so if this is in the wrong area please feel free to move it!
I have a few questions for my fellow leaders/members out there. Over the coarse of the last year for my guild, it seems we've come across a few things that can be improved. There are many ways to run a guild, and so, I'd like to see what everyone else thinks. My guild has been quite the success, but as a perfectionist, I'm always looking for ways to improve it. I know some of these things just come down to how I want to "run things", however, that answer is just simply not good enough.
1. Do you run your guild based off of your original intentions or do you evolve as you move forward?
2. How often do you ask the opinions of your members?
3. Do you strive to please everyone or just the majority?
4. How do you keep your guild active? Is it natural or based off of your events, promises, and runs?
5. Do you only strive to better members or do you play casually? (Levels, ranking skills, etc.)
6. How do you handle complaints or criticism? Do you ignore what you do not agree with or do you handle it a certain way?
7. How do you target active players who participate often?
8. What matters most in your guild? (Being social, having fun, being active, etc.)
All answers and criticisms are welcome! All I ask is that you make sure your answers are constructive and not rude! I'm sure there are other guild leaders out there who find there are things that they also struggle with as well. If you have suggestions for new questions, feel free to put them in the comments and they'll be added to this list!
- Are you in a guild?35 votes
Yes. 31% (11 votes)
No. 17% (6 votes)
I'm a Leader. 31% (11 votes)
I'm an Officer. 11% (4 votes)
I'm some other important role. 9% (3 votes)