Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Mabinogi 2 when?

LastSaturdayLastSaturday
Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
in Town Square
What would you like to see in a Mabinogi 2?

So I played this game from Closed beta to G3 then took a break, due to not frustration over getting fireball.
Ever since I come back once a year or so and play for a few weeks, sometimes, but last 4 years I log in and there is just so much to do so much content.

This game has enough content it seems for about 8 games and I can't get a direction on what I want to prioritize and end up exhausting myself, still don't have fireball though I hear it was made easier.

What do you people think, is it time for Mabinogi 2, that isn't arena but an actual sequel?
What would you like to see in a Mabinogi 2?

Comments

• NysephirNysephir
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    edited September 28, 2018
    Last time I checked a friend told me they cancelled Mabinogi 2 because "They (the players) are not ready for it".
    Bronzebreak
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    They reassessed their business options and decided to use their resources elsewhere.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I wouldn't like to see one. Invested too much time and money here; starting over is not worth anything to me.
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    Nysephir wrote: »
    Last time I checked a friend told me they cancelled Mabinogi 2 because "They (the players) are not ready for it".

I think that was mabinogi arena which was just a no just no
  • NysephirNysephir
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    I think that was mabinogi arena which was just a no just no
    I was unaware of Arena's existence untill now. The Mabinogi 2 I mentioned was supposed to be either a sequel or a continuation. Now whether my friend was mentioning Arena or Mabi 2 I'll have to ask him next time we chat.

• CeuiCeui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Nysephir wrote: »
    I was unaware of Arena's existence untill now. The Mabinogi 2 I mentioned was supposed to be either a sequel or a continuation. Now whether my friend was mentioning Arena or Mabi 2 I'll have to ask him next time we chat.

Mabinogi 2: Arena was the full name of Mabinogi 2. I think it was supposed to be a sequel with minor tweaks to current Mabinogi Universe.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    2012.....Oh wait.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    2012.....Oh wait.

In an alternate world or dimension, this is correct.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    What you previously knew as Mabinogi 2 was cancelled. As stated.

The mobile version is the closest thing to a "Mabinogi 2" in the near future.. Aside from Peria Chronicles.

Isn't Peria more of a spiritual success?
  • HarueHarue
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    If the game had better graphics people would start playing it. When was the last time you saw a new player instead of alt-accounts?

Mabinogi is a great game, even though from a European perspective it's kind of clunky when fighting. Perhaps it's just latency. The game has a lot to offer with its features and originality. But graphics wise Nexon needs to step up their game. It looks outdated and because of that people aren't willing to even try it out.
  • XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Harue wrote: »
    If the game had better graphics people would start playing it. When was the last time you saw a new player instead of alt-accounts?

Mabinogi is a great game, even though from a European perspective it's kind of clunky when fighting. Perhaps it's just latency. The game has a lot to offer with its features and originality. But graphics wise Nexon needs to step up their game. It looks outdated and because of that people aren't willing to even try it out.

To be honest, Mabi is the only game I know with THIS particular art style. Going HD is not going to change anything. The yneed to rebuild the game from the ground up.
This discussion has been closed.