Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

IN BEFORE...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited January 24, 2019 in General Chat
Tails for this week will all be claim already before the day is even over.

My condolences to those who wait for the reset just 2 be disappointed @ not getting a fair shot once b4 they even log in.

Unless ur forgoing sleep like I am. I can do about 40 spin with all my coins collected b4 I'm out.

4GTYz9H.gif

Feel Free to use this thread as Ur salt container~

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited January 24, 2019
    1242019.png

GG OTL
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 24, 2019
    1242019.png

GG OTL

Seriously, 20 seconds after reset that happened. How???

WORST EVENT EVER. SMH.

I'm dropping this event. I had 2k+ coins to dump and all i got was 7m check.... What are these rates? How it got claimed within seconds?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Greta wrote: »
    1242019.png

GG OTL

Seriously, 20 seconds after reset that happened. How???

WORST EVENT EVER. SMH.

I'm dropping this event. I had 2k+ coins to dump and all i got was 7m check.... What are these rates? How it got claimed within seconds?

I am guessing alternates and maybe some mild botting. Otherwise, the rates aren't at all bad and we just got unlucky.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited January 24, 2019
    I'm on Ruairi. We don't even have the same population as Alexina and yet....

I was at the machine the SECOND it turned 10 am.

The Wolf Tails were all gone. Within 1 SECOND.

I didn't even realize the reset had happened for a moment, because it just looked like the Wolf Tails stayed red. No white in between, not even for a moment.
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 24, 2019

Same. I hope it is only a visual glitch. If not, Nexon will have to drop the idea of releasing this crappy event ever again.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    edited January 24, 2019

Same. I hope it is only a visual glitch. If not, Nexon will have to drop the idea of releasing this crappy event ever again.

I have a sinking feeling that it's not, because the checks are white, but were halfway gone the second the reset happened. Unless the numbers have been lying to us this whole time and are there just for decoration. But I just can't....

It seems the botters on Ruairi aren't interested as much in the checks, because why stop there you know?

EDIT: Hang on.... There are 17/7 claimed Wolf prizes for Coin entry. How....Can you claim MORE prizes than available????? Riddle me this, because I don't get it. Maybe you're right after all about the visual glitch, Greta.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I hope we can get @Katherz on the line about this asap
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    I know a perfect solution. Just give everyone who participated in the event one (1) wolf tail. It would destroy the bot army's whole reason for spamming and crash the price for it.

Now the bot armies have like 5 million useless wolf tails they'll have no choice but to sell for 10K each.
    Greta
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    What if the purpose of this event is to draw out the botters to start a banning spree?
    ZeoNilrem
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I can't see how things are on the Mari server cause I'm in college and won't get home till almost 3 but if Ruairi got decimated in under a second I don't expect Mari to be much different. Rather they be bought for NX or unlimited than this.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I can't see how things are on the Mari server cause I'm in college and won't get home till almost 3 but if Ruairi got decimated in under a second I don't expect Mari to be much different. Rather they be bought for NX or unlimited than this.

Someone from Mari has confirmed that as of 7:01 PST the results are:

Gold check: Gold entry 2/2, Coin Entry 2/3
    Wolf Tail: Gold Entry 6/5, Coin Entry 20/7
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    GTCvActium wrote: »

Someone from Mari has confirmed that as of 7:01 PST the results are:

Gold check: Gold entry 2/2, Coin Entry 2/3
    Wolf Tail: Gold Entry 6/5, Coin Entry 20/7
    Depressing the bots got everything there too but after hearing about the other servers I can't say I'm surprised.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    unknown.png
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    WORST EVENT EVER. SMH.

Call me salty but I can’t believe you’re complaining even after managed to get a 7m check. For others the 3rd prize is a myth
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 24, 2019
    ShouK wrote: »
    WORST EVENT EVER. SMH.

Call me salty but I can’t believe you’re complaining even after managed to get a 7m check. For others the 3rd prize is a myth

7m < Wolf Tail or 100m.
    Something is messed up with this event. Last time when it happened in Festia my best prize was indeed 5m check (also 3rd place prize). Just once. Meanwhile 1st and 2nd place somehow gets snagged within seconds and also it's now even glitched af. I'm disappointed because I afked every day and did everything else to collect these darn coins for 2 weeks and when i was finally able to participate, i jumped in to use coins and before i realized what happened i already used all of them. If this is legit and not a visual glitch then it's 100% messed up event.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited January 24, 2019
    7m < Wolf Tail or 100m.
    Something is messed up with this event. Last time when it happened in Festia my best prize was indeed 5m check (also 3rd place prize). Just once. Meanwhile 1st and 2nd place somehow gets snagged within seconds and also it's now even glitched af. I'm disappointed because I afked every day and did everything else to collect these darn coins for 2 weeks and when i was finally able to participate, i jumped in to use coins and before i realized what happened i already used all of them. If this is legit and not a visual glitch then it's 100% messed up event.

Honestly I would be happy with 7m. Last event I didn't even get anything worthwhile. Not a damn thing. Even after all the afking and doing daily shadow missions for coins.
    And so far it's happening all over again. I don't know why I'm bothering, especially when people who are alting like mad get all the good prizes and I'm sitting here getting bag coupons, recovery pots, pouches, pet age pots, and gems.

I really hope this is a visual glitch. If it's legit, then I'm dropping this event entirely. Cause it's already not fair that alters get the good stuff while the honest players get lucky maybe once or twice. But if they are getting extra 100m checks and wolf tails, then it's even more f'd up.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    So...you all saw the discord image I posted above right?
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    to be fair, is afking really backbreaking work?
  • GretaGreta
    Julie wrote: »
    to be fair, is afking really backbreaking work?

It's breaking my laptop. And wallet.
    HarukariBlissfulkillImaizumiKensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    So...you all saw the discord image I posted above right?

Uh yes, But who is Snowie? Do they work for Nexon?
    Still waiting on someone like Katherz to say something about this(Unless snowie is katherz)
    GretaSakura2503