Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

closed!

urseiursei
Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
edited June 28, 2017 in Art Creations
hello!! ☀ no long-winded explanation here—! i'm Paopun on ruairi, and i'm currently taking gold commissions. i'm NOT open to paypal or nx commissions at the moment. please be aware that if you are not on the ruairi server and do not have the means to pay in gold, i will not accept a commission from you right now. EDIT: apparently i'm super out of the loop in terms of gold transfers, yikes! didn't even know they existed

i won't give any specific timeframes for how long these will take. i'm a student and i have a midterm just around the corner, but i'll try to be as timely as possible! i appreciate patience!

EXAMPLESPaopun, for Gakkuriaqua, for Roelette, and for Arjune!
I CAN HANDLE: ocs with sufficient reference, ears, tails, wings, halos, elves and giants, simple armor, feminine figures, * masculine figures

I WILL NOT HANDLE: nsfw, furries, excessively cluttered characters, mecha (?)
* i'll struggle with super beefed up charas, but i'll try my best!

PRICES + DESCRIPTIONS:
head-shots ☛ will probably be the most detailed of the three, and go from about the shoulders up -- 700k not really feelin' these lately! oops!
waist-ups ☛ allows more flexibility with poses, MAY include weapons, items, wings -- 900k
full-bodies ☛ has the most flexibility, but will take the most time -- 1.5 mil
ALL will have simple solid background or simple shapes behind chara (as in the example). upon request, i can make the background transparent.
* prices are subject to change, but this will never happen while i'm in the process of working on someone's art.

bribe me for couple requests! i won't be drawing any more than two characters per piece.

REQUEST FORM:
server / forum name / in-game name :
head-shot, waist-up, or full body + price listed :
references (multiple refs are helpful! i may ask for more) :
specific details, if any :

i ask that you send a check once you've seen a WIP sketch!
slot one: Gakkuriaqua
slot two: Leafpetal
slot three: Marianthi
( thank you! ♡ )

wait-list ☀
Okamixdimsum
Nyaa

Comments