Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Timed Item Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault

timed-event-post.png
DANIarts

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Every hour huh.
  • aef8234aef8234
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Free Reforges are always nice.
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    BTW. That's a giveaway event which is completely alt account spam free. Isn't it greato?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    While I welcome simple events, I must say my computer is starting to cry for mercy after all the 24-hour running it's been doing the past few. Years.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingercourtneyyDarkpixie99
  • nanali15nanali15
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    I have been logged in for over 3 hour and have not received anything from the timed event. Is there a bug fix in progress?
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited February 22, 2019
    nanali15 wrote: »
    I have been logged in for over 3 hour and have not received anything from the timed event. Is there a bug fix in progress?

You have to manually click the "Recieve Item" button to get the item. You don't get them automatically.
    Leinei
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    there is also 2X item drop potions. I have gotten mostly those. I just dump them.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'm just stacking boxes for future consumption.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Meave wrote: »
    there is also 2X item drop potions. I have gotten mostly those. I just dump them.

you and me both. It sucks -.-