Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - March 14th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 15, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, March 14th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 3 hours.

180410_maintenance_header_updated.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, March 14th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Celebrate the 11th Anniversary with the return of Doki Doki Island!
  • The party is just getting started! Gear up with the 11th Anniversary Package.
  • The doll bags are taking over the world, so we're ending the New Journey Doll Bag Box Sale.
  • End of the Inventory Slot Expansion Coupon Sale
  • To move the server time into Daylight Savings.

- The Mabinogi Team
KensamaofmariAlshianOroshisamaNegumiko

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Victory for Doki Doki Islanders!
    Wolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    This is a God send!

and here I thought it will be another year or 2 > 3>
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    *Yawns*
    Greta wrote: »
    *Yawns*

The Great Yawning II
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    FamousSmugEkaltadeta-max-1mb.gif
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerSakura2503
  • KaiwythKaiwyth
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    So happy that Doki Doki is back! Missed it the first few times, now I can finally get flight! =D
    Kaiwyth wrote: »
    So happy that Doki Doki is back! Missed it the first few times, now I can finally get flight! =D

Just make sure you have someone to pair up with to get it. It will be worth it.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Kaiwyth wrote: »

Just make sure you have someone to pair up with to get it. It will be worth it.

The last time I participated in doki doki you just had to save up a bunch of coupons for it.
    Course that was a couple years ago...what was the last one like, what should I expect? XD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Prepare to pull your hair out when collecting Silvervine fruit. It will be hell for first week for sure.
    pawcalypse
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Prepare to pull your hair out when collecting Silvervine fruit. It will be hell for first week for sure.

Wake up an at an ungodly hour, boost your luck to ball busting heights, then harvest. Harvest like the madmen you are.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Would be nice if they increased the yields or just made them spawn infinite fruit.
    Sakura2503ZombIELoovERpawcalypse
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes you potato me potato god is potato
    pawcalypse
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Tsumikki wrote: »
    potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes potatoes you potato me potato god is potato
    GTCvActium wrote: »

Wake up an at an ungodly hour, boost your luck to ball busting heights, then harvest. Harvest like the madmen you are.

Yeah that's basically what I remember in a nutshell XDD