Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why are people killing the market on purpose?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    2wtxp9.jpg

Basically my attempt at a sober response.

Ok, how about I pay ya to get it off me.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 25, 2019
    Over quoting is considered derailment according to Katherz. True story guys.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »

Lmfao, please don't remind me that disaster... That was huge fail from Nexon's perspective.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 26, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

Lmfao, please don't remind me that disaster... That was huge fail from Nexon's perspective.

Well because of that disaster we now have moderation guidelines. Before that we didn't have anything but a perceived sense of extreme prejudice. So some good did come of it, even Katherz herself said this. She brought much needed balance and fairness to these forums where before it lacked any structure. Kudos.

But I will say I have noticed recently some of my comments are being deleted without notice...
    Don't slip up mods. I know I have extremist views and opinions. But If you feel I have crossed the line just let me know and I will tone it down without an argument. You can ask the other mods, whenever they sent me a message concerning some comments I was always like, 'ok thank you' or 'alright sorry'. Don't be afraid, I don't bite (hard).

One thing is for sure, I could never be a mod. I prefer my freedom of speech and being as candid as I can possibly be. That's my job in these forums.

tenor.gif?itemid=12188360