Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Clothing Suggestions

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Greta wrote: »
    Waste of time. Nexon released so many different outfits with gachas that i'm pretty sure nothing looks new at this point. Any outfit they release now looks similar to something we already have. And if someone manages to create something unique, it will be 100% gacha. Stop feeding Nexon with gacha ideas.

I think it would be more fair to go with the gold or uniform bag set ideas.
    Not only would it be more legal, and cause less problems for Nexon's next overlord(s), but it would give NPCs new stock and more viability.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Waste of time. Nexon released so many different outfits with gachas that i'm pretty sure nothing looks new at this point. Any outfit they release now looks similar to something we already have. And if someone manages to create something unique, it will be 100% gacha. Stop feeding Nexon with gacha ideas.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm going to continue to post things I would like to see in game. Hopefully they are made into outfit bags but even if they are gacha, my goal is only to have more diverse clothing options. Please let me know if you have suggestions of ways to make clothing more unique.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125

But Gacha is where stuff like this should go. What shouldn't go in gacha is game affecting equipment like the SG armors, R1 reforged weapons and other game stat effecting items. Fashion items, either in manual form or as the outfit itself is what should be going into gacha, it's exactly what we should be promoting NX to do rather than having them dump extremely powerful game affecting items in the gacha.
    Policroma
  • TwelieTwelie
    Haven't drawn much lately due to physical health issues, but here's another quick hairstyle: Selfish Princess Drills!
    ea82cd7696.jpg
    KensamaofmariTHICCthighssavelives
  • TwelieTwelie
    Bump! Any other suggestions? Still trying to work on goggles but I'm honestly not super versed when it comes to them so I'm having trouble coming up with concepts.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Almost finished another outfit! In the meantime, anybody have suggestions for items with idle animations? I was thinking something like a paper umbrella and paper fan would be really cute!
    $_35.JPG?set_id=2
    413clpMVKML._SX425_.jpg
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Twelie wrote: »
    A bit less time to draw atm, but here's two quick concepts:
    4760cfd39b.jpg
    Twin bun hair and groovy angel goggles! Might make the groovy angel goggles into a whole groovy angel costume. Sorry its a bit rough.

I like the hair but add steampunk goggles.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Almost finished another outfit! In the meantime, anybody have suggestions for items with idle animations? I was thinking something like a paper umbrella and paper fan would be really cute!
    $_35.JPG?set_id=2
    413clpMVKML._SX425_.jpg

There was that one butterfly fan, that it's used as a weapon. I assume you're trying to make it as part of the outfit.
  • TwelieTwelie
    [quote="Kensamaofmari;118521"
    There was that one butterfly fan, that it's used as a weapon. I assume you're trying to make it as part of the outfit.[/quote]
    Ah, this was just a side idea I had before. It would be nice to have a butterfly fan esque fan with an animation :^D!
    Gaea wrote: »
    I like the hair but add steampunk goggles.

I think a version of the steampunk inventress hat and goggles you could actually put the goggles on in would be great. something like SteampunkGoggles1.pngbae87b2b-aacb-478d-9d69-c7f6950724b6Original.jpg would be cool but I'm not too sure on how to design it myself to make it more individual. Maybe ill experiment with gears and such around the frames?

Time to share some WIPs as I'm sure the wait has been boring. I tend to start a lot of new things and not really finish up what I already have so I apologize.

First, the novice painter F! This one is closest to completion with me just needing to finish colouring:
    e8da2bfc24.jpg

Next is the advanced painter F, this one hasn't gotten a ton of attention as I've been aiming to finish the novice painter F first:
    f81b1cd752.jpg
    I actually started working on this one before the winter royal box came out, so apologies for the similar looking hair :^c

Next is the selfish princess outfit! This one needs a lot of cleaning up so excuse the mess:
    8f1d6a6d48.jpg

And the selfish prince:
    2eb78e6b54.jpg
    I haven't thought of headwear yet for him as you can see, but I'm thinking a crown would be cool.

Please give me feedback and let me know what I can improve! I'll start working on more goggle designs when I can ;^c I have to do some research first though!
    Kensamaofmari
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    edited April 3, 2019
    Tbh Mabi wont make any suggested outfit(not only) from a player
    And I dont like that rainbow outfit for male coz plz no more trap outfits i beg u v-v
    Yuoichi wrote: »
    Tbh Mabi wont make any suggested outfit(not only) from a player
    And I dont like that rainbow outfit for male coz plz no more trap outfits i beg u v-v

Cmon, don't be a pessimist.
    Yuoichi
  • TwelieTwelie
    :^/ man the mabi community really is a cesspool of negativity, guess I'll stop. Thanks.
    Policroma
    :^/ man the mabi community really is a cesspool of negativity, guess I'll stop. Thanks.

Don't let them get into you. If you are passionate on your work, keep at it.
    Policroma
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435

;DDDD but i'm telling truth TBH i had my own outfit suggestion v-v but it was never told and shown
    Yuoichi wrote: »

;DDDD but i'm telling truth TBH i had my own outfit suggestion v-v but it was never told and shown

No, that was your opinion :p
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I cant be the only one who thinks most of these already exist?
    Greta
  • TwelieTwelie
    Opalthira wrote: »
    I cant be the only one who thinks most of these already exist?

How? The glamour dress you brought up literally looks almost nothing like mine, other than them both having an open front and both being poofy.
    A paper fan of Asian origin would usually contain geographical art or poetry on them.
    Would be a good project if you can make something fit onto a drawn one as part of an animation.
  • WinkyDinkyWinkyDinky
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    I Want outfits from the TV show Peaky blinders, from the details of the tie clip, to the pocket watch and the news paper boy hat
  • AltaiAltai
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I'm so glad I just found this, I literally have so many dang ideas for future gacha's and i just want to spill it everywhere in hopes that maybe SOMEDAY Nexon will take a look and realize that .. people kinda want this kind of stuff.. I know most gacha fits these days are recycled (sadly), but at least take past outfits and take the silhouette or overall shape from past outfits and combine them with old ones with tweaks to make them better.
    I've learned a lot of people want more street wear, I know I do, I love good armor and kick booty outfits as much as the next guy but i'm sick of seeing the same thing recycled, Like battle school uniform M, Elite vanguard M, Fledging Assassin M, Mercenary Combat Gear M.. There's literally so many of the same thing and don't even get me started on the female fits.. I'm a guy so they really limit our clothing silhouettes and just recycle the same thing over and over it's painful as a male fashionogi.
    But here's some of my ideas I would die to see come to Mabinogi,
    Casual Cozy fit idea: Take the same Silhouette as pants from the Tech Chic Long (M) and turn them into like.. sweat pants? And don't crop them for the ladies, they want some pants dangit! On top make it like, a NORMAL long sleeve shirt and have the sleeves rolled up mid sleeve, keep them nearly identical for both M and F because idk about you guys but the girls are tired of getting Tiny skirts that flash everyone the minute you rest or die. For the feet how about some basic slides? Just casual stuff. The Everyday hoodie did so well because it wasn't overly fluffed and made to be extra fancy, and it's nearly the same for both M & F which is why it did so well.
    Casual Witchy Vibe idea: Can we get a normal circle hat that isn't positioned funny? The mafia hat had so much potential but they had to just slant it.. like bruh no one wants to wear that. Normal Circle hat pls, don't overdo it. For the shirt, maybe like a turtle neck with a thin strip texture but you can't color, it's just a texture not literal stripes. Over the sweater can we take the Dignified Mafia Coat and just put it on top. Then for pants take the same pants from either Everyday hoodie or Detective outfit M. Same idea for both M and F, unisex styles are in mabi! Shoes can do some nice dressy shoe that isn't blocky, give the ladies some NON HIGH HEEL shoes for once? Maybe some combat boots that aren't blocky and don't have a heel? Or how about some nice looking heels for the boys? (sorry for some guys who may not like heels but some of us do and we legit don't get enough shoes that have heels unlike the ladies who CONSTANTLY get heels.) For the hands just make it normal hands, give the ladies some plain hands with some not super long nails, same with the boys.
    I know these all sound super like.. starbucks/tumblr/basic b/super everyday casual, but i'm so over all these super try hard outfits. Everyone I know wants more casual street wear because it's relatable. In a game where you can be everything some of us wanna be the best version of ourselves.. or a cooler fantasy version. These are just some of my ideas I'd dream to see in Mabinogi since i've been playing for 10+ years. Street wear/street fashion/casual clothing! I can't be the only one who is begging nexon to make more stuff like this!! ( I wish i could design gacha's/outfits/weapons/armour for nexon.. T. T I have a million ideas.. )
    (side note ive never done any of this before so im new and idk if this even posted, if there's a double go ahead and delete!)
    Tsukirou