Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question about the Merge and Auction market

AtrixterAtrixter
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited June 2, 2019 in General Chat
It was a bit confusing to me, I read the Q&A on the Merge details on the main site but it stated specifically for Auction Housing that the items left there will be merged but then mentions in another section that items left at the Auction House (Formerly Housing) will NOT be merged.
Were they talking about the older housing where players had individual houses, I didn't know players could still have items in those housings.

Worried because I have items and sold items (but I cannot make any more characters atm to increase bank limit) in the menu bar Auction House and was wondering if those would get merged.

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    They are talking about Marketplace (formerly Housing), which is a seperate thing. Marketplace/Housing is about Shops in players' houses from the Marketplace/Housing channel (the thing with flyers); if you've got anything left in there, now's the last day. Stuff from the Auction House (the menu everyone uses now, which is opened by selecting the Balance icon on your toolbar) are expected to merge without any loss.
    Atrixter
  • AtrixterAtrixter
    Thank you my friend! It's almost here!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 2, 2019
    Having stuff on the auction house during maintenance was one thing, it would always be there when the servers opened back up. But this is not just any maintenance. Not spreading FUD, but...it couldn't hurt to take your stuff off the auction house and just leave it in your regular inventory before this goes down. That's what I'm gonna do, going to leave my stuff up in auction for as long as possible and then before maintenance take everything off of auction.

It's just a precaution, there's nothing wrong with that. No one needs to freak out. :)
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I had an interesting situation where if I had left my stuff in the AH, I would have gone over the listing limit for my account after merging.
    So I took the things out. Most of them were dead bees at silly prices, anyway.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited June 3, 2019
    Eralea wrote: »
    I had an interesting situation where if I had left my stuff in the AH, I would have gone over the listing limit for my account after merging.
    So I took the things out. Most of them were dead bees at silly prices, anyway.

Try not to troll the new bots too hard after this...
    giphy.gif
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • AtrixterAtrixter
    I made sure to take a screenshot of all my stuff before the merge so I would have something to show in case something bad happens. I'm not too worried.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    What’s happened to the AH now? Just as well that I saved my bees lol
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    I was gone for the weekend -_-
    Hopefully this maint did not loose my marketplace items.

We all don't play Mabinogi everyday of our lives.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Bribrix3 wrote: »
    I was gone for the weekend -_-
    Hopefully this maint did not loose my marketplace items.

We all don't play Mabinogi everyday of our lives.

It's Nexon. Expect items to be lost.
  • AtrixterAtrixter
    edited June 4, 2019
    I'm logging into the game and everyone is telling me that items left at the AH before the merge is lost, this is probably not true as Nexon clearly states in their Server Merge Q&A2 that the AH contents will be merged and items can be retrieved.

AH seems to be taken town for the moment though.

Just a heads up in case anyone is misinformed about the AH situation.