Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Winternogi Events

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @Greta Nice!
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Shaeli
    Shaeli said:

*reviews list of rewards*

Junk.

[/ignoreevent]
    In same boat as you no point to bother with it.
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    I got a silver medal podium, but I guess they cant be traded :(
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    ugh, out of all decent drops I only got M or giant stuff, which I can't use, or classic winter. this is gonna be a long event. luckily you can basically jump for 50% off and try as many times as you want though
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Knew simon's bag wasn't gonna show up.
    That was the only reason to look forward to winternogi.
    Least others are enjoying the event I think.

Oh well. Can't expect much from Dev-cat at this point.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited January 25, 2017
    When GM's and CM's go silent it means they withdraw from commenting any further because it will only cause more drama within the community, especially when they can't deliver what you want due to time constraints, schedules, and other restrictions (from KR). Whatever was implemented this week is it. They -might- have an opportunity to implement it next week, but don't give your hopes up.

-pat pats everyone-
    Greta
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    I was so happy to have this event, but it's a shame I lag so much (I'm sure my connection is not the issue, having other people use it for work and didn't have any sights of low connection - not uploading anything either) that I can't even catch some snowballs and they just roll away from me even if they pass through me. Probably I need to wait next maintenance in order to actually participate without ragequitting
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Tbh I'm really enjoying this event. It encourages active participation, it can be done as many times as you have the gold for (and it's very inexpensive), the rewards are delightful for those of us who don't already possess the winter outfits or want to stock up on potions, and it pairs nicely with the existing master plan event which requires a lot of log-time.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Honestly, people can't expect the GM's to give us everything or everything in one go. I for one am thankful that NKeona was kind enough to take suggestions from some players and tried to get them implemented. Who knows, maybe the simon bag will show up some time, maybe it won't, either way, there is no need to be so negative.
    Erydanos
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Ski Jump is one of my favorite events, just because of how spammable it is.
    Thought Ski Jump had high-scores scrolling across the top in the past, but seems that's only the case for the Slalom event.

Ski Slalom isn't my favorite, but it's my most sentimental event, since that's where I got my signature sheep robe from back in '09.
  • SutaruSutaru
    Im loving the event so far, but the only thing I'm not liking is how common the outfit pieces are. By the end of the event, the roads are going to be covered in 2012 premium winter outfits! LOL
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    @Sutaru I don't see why that's bad...people will hopefully be able to get everything they want from the event with just an average amount of grind and can also farm for cool colors if they don't want to use dyes. I do agree that I've seen plenty of outfits dropped though.

Sutaru
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 26, 2017
    All this stuff... My poor inventory.... :c
    Helsa
  • SutaruSutaru
    @SylviaWolfe when you put it that way it makes sense! I never really thought about farming for different colors. Whenever I see anything laying around I usually pick it up XD Its gotta be worth something to someone right?
    SylviaWolfe
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Sutaru
    Sutaru said:

Im loving the event so far, but the only thing I'm not liking is how common the outfit pieces are. By the end of the event, the roads are going to be covered in 2012 premium winter outfits! LOL
    let them be. that way I'll at least get it.

SutaruIyasenu
  • SabinaSabina
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
    Unfortunately not all events/sales will be exactly the same when they are re-released. This can be due to many factors in our overall plan. We have heard your feedback about the Simon Bag so there is always a chance for it to be added at a different time.
    KororeIyasenuGretaSylviaWolfeErydanos
  • ClefClef
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    I'm happy about this event because I was really jealous of other people having podiums.
    I WANT THEM ALL.
    SylviaWolfehyaciinthZeara
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    edited January 28, 2017
    Can't wait for the next event. This one is ok, but hopefully something more interesting comes along.