Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guildbox and Guild Supply Boxes

SpringvioletSpringviolet
Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
edited December 10, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello everyone!
It has occurred to me that something is greatly missing; we have spent money buying all types of gachapon which I must say are unique in every new box. Still, something is yet not visible to us. Yes, I am speaking about a Guild Gachapon which can include items just like a regular gachapon that can be sold in the cash shop all year. Purchase by guild leaders
Items can be custom with guild name such as robes and clothes with stats. Identify your guild members on the battlefield, event, and guild party, coupons and adding useful items from the cash shop.
These are only suggestions and ideas to improve our guilds.
Today May 23, 2019, is our guild 8th birthday and have not put together special gift items to give my members. If a guild gachapon was available I would have made the purchase and take the headache out of what to give members.
IGN: springviolet (Alexina server)
Update: We have changed the name Guild Gachapon in this thread due to feedback to Guildpon and Guild Supply Boxes.
Amaraz

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    /************************************************************\
    *·DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of··*
    *·Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is······*
    *·ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners·····*
    *·has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them···*
    *·as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.··········*
    \************************************************************/

It's another revenue stream for Nexon, so that's probably a good thing. Perhaps it could act as a mitigating effect to the advantages guardian guilds get, but I'm not familiar enough with that aspect of the game to say with certainty.
    Springviolet
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    It's an interesting idea, I would also like to see a guild storage so I can just leave items up for grabs within my guild.
    SpringvioletSherri
  • SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Currently, there are six types of guilds in Mabinogi which are Adventure, Combat, Commerce, Misc, Production, and Social. Guild Gachapon ideas have to include items that can be used for any guild type. Some suggestion could include Mabinogi VIP Service, Essential Erinn Pack, Pet Adoption Medal, Fixed Dyes, Production items. Shadow missions and dungeons coupons for the group run on any difficulties, no limits members and allied members. Guild Gachapon can also include the guild fun stuff like Tara Castle hide and seek. Our guild did the Tara Castle hide and seek for prizes and it was lots of fun. Add coupons to rent out the Tara Banquet hall with food for a guild party or members celebrations, coupons can be given to the Tara Banquet Manager to set date, time, and hours needed. There are so many fun ideas that can be added to the guild gachapon. Make guild gachapon apart of our everyday fun in the cash shop.
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    Why gachapon? There are enough gacha exclusives already, if they make something, they should make some more free stuff, you know, besides storyline quests.
    PikangiePlatinaKoki
    we are requesting guild gachapon for old and new members.
  • PikangiePikangie
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    edited June 12, 2019
    Donk3y wrote: »
    Why gachapon? There are enough gacha exclusives already, if they make something, they should make some more free stuff, you know, besides storyline quests.

This. I really cannot stand Gachapon gambling systems and how normalized they are becoming.
    If it absolutely has to cost money (which Nexon doesn't "need" to survive, they are multi-billion profit company they don't need donations), then I'd much more prefer if it were just directly buyable in the cash shop, fair and square without manipulative exploitative greedy gambling. If it's just sold directly there, if people want it, they'll buy it. With gachapon, only those willing to gamble and risk getting something of no value to them, or wealthy people, will buy it. Moreover, those who live in countries like Belgium have no access to Gambling systems like Gachapon, they are disabled to those countries, so they have no access to anything Gachapon even though they can play Mabinogi.
    PlatinaKokiSherri
    These standard Guild Gachapon will be sold in cash shop all year round and available to all guilds and servers as well. It has nothing to do with others Gachapon which I might say are quite lovely because I buy them for myself or as guild giveaway to members. I am not here to discuss the finance of Nexon but rather to have something to benefits our guilds and members. Let's stay focus on our thread as we work together to bring awareness and ideas, these are suggestions.
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I interpret is as adding a product that provides enhanced services for guilds rather than a regular gachapon that may fall under the gambling category.
    If the word 'Gachapon" worry our members, then let come up with a unique name to replace it. All ideas are welcome here as we work together on a common goal. Such as "Guildpon" I think this would work well as a name.
    If the word 'Gachapon" worry our members, then let come up with a unique name to replace it. All ideas are welcome here as we work together on a common goal. Such as "Guildpon" I think this would work well as a name.

I think some people are turned off by anything that has either gacha or pon in it lol.
    Jokes aside, repeating the same thing, having a service sold to enhance what guilds can do would put people more invested into playing with others and add to guild activity.
    Since starting this thread I can see the financial aspect of making purchases for this Guildpon. But we are here to add our suggestions and bring more ideas to the table. Another idea, the Guildpon could be sold by in-game NPC, such as Tara's Banquet Manager who doesn't have a shop yet or if we have an upgrade guild system it could be sold by a guild brownie using the guild funds. As I said these are only suggestions to improve our guilds and allied guilds. Nothing is really free!
    edited June 28, 2019
    Let us brainstorm together and bring more ideas and suggestions to this thread. Since the Rath Royal Castle Banquet Hall is run by Sinead then it would be through her these request should be addressed. Also, the Banquet Manager in Rath Royal Castle is only there because of Sinead. We need to send our request for some needed changes to her. First, we would like her to open a Guild Supply Shop through the Rath Royal Castle Banquet Manager to sell Basic Guild Supply Box, Intermediate Guild Supply Box, and Advance Guild Supply Box. This system could be the same as Shuan system. Second, guilds would need to earn Basic Guild Seal, Intermediate Guild Seal, and Advance Guild Seal to purchase the Guild Supply Boxes. These are only ideas for those looking for free stuff although nothing is for free it will attract more members to be active in their guilds and allied guilds. As for our Guildpon or other better name is a great Cash Shop idea. IGN: springviolet (Server Alexina).
    Kensamaofmari
    I would say make it a tiered package that contains different items within 1, rather than gacha style randomization.
    And these various items would help improve a guild both in function and aesthetics.
    After reviewing our member's comments, a name change in this thread was added. Please post your valuable comments as we bring suggestions and ideas together.
    Kensamaofmari
    I really don't like the name Guildpon it doesn't spark to our purpose. I have a new name MabiGuildBox.
    Kensamaofmari
    Would have made a great July 4th gift to guild members.
    Would have made a great July 4th gift to guild members.

Well, for any holiday.
    SpringvioletSherri
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    I'd rather we get guild nopons than guildpon.
    Donk3y wrote: »
    I'd rather we get guild nopons than guildpon.

So not even if it comes as a full set of materials to enhance a guild and not based off gacha %?
    A lot of people didn't like a bridge but when it was built, they can't stop using it.
    Kensamaofmari