Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

HE'S BACK! ♥

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
edited June 27, 2019 in General Chat

I'm so happy! And also very impressed by this episode! It's even better than first season! :o
ShakayaSherristarkiller1286LunapixieRadiant DawnWolfsingerKensamaofmariCrimsọnpawcalypseHelsa

Comments

• ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    Ew.
    PanTiramisugoiHarukariSherripawcalypse
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    everything was meh...then sexy beast caravan joe came in with his pompadore. and now i just draw all the fan art
    Ranranru
  • GretaGreta
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    everything was meh...then sexy beast caravan joe came in with his pompadore. and now i just draw all the fan art

I didn't expect to see someone like Joe or Katherz in action... XD It cracked me up.
    Helsa
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I love these so much, I'm really happy they're doing more! And the moment with Katherz was hilarious XD
    GretaWolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I actually laughed. Good job, Mabi team! I can't wait until Ep. 2!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    More entertainment!
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    OMG that was soooo great!! i laughed sooo hard! They just keep getting better and better! I literally can't wait to see the next one.
    Millietian ***** is obviously made of strawberry ******.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 27, 2019
    I should strip too. Been working on my in real life strength stat myself. Give me 4 more months for toned abs though.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Well this kinda makes up for the wrestling announcer. 9dnGeIh.png
    KensamaofmariDonk3y
  • LunapixieLunapixie
    Mabinogi Rep: 340
    I love this Ferghus so much lol He was a hit at the Mabinogi Campfire event
  • GretaGreta
    Ew.

Someone is jealous ;)
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    THIS Fergus is too . . . . clean. I think of Fergus as a sleazy dirt-bag, who perhaps doesn't wash every day, and is way more hairy? The take on Caravan Joe was unexpected. As my Grandfather would say, he seems a little "light", but, you know, I think it works, so I give the take on Caravan Joe a thumbs-up.
  • GretaGreta
    Helsa wrote: »
    THIS Fergus is too . . . . clean. I think of Fergus as a sleazy dirt-bag, who perhaps doesn't wash every day, and is way more hairy? The take on Caravan Joe was unexpected. As my Grandfather would say, he seems a little "light", but, you know, I think it works, so I give the take on Caravan Joe a thumbs-up.

This is upgraded Ferghus and i love it.
    Helsa
    Helsa wrote: »

That's a complete mischaracterization of Ferghus. Just because he's an alcoholic doesn't mean he's a sleazy dirty person. I mean, he works as a blacksmith, those furnace fires are going to make him perspire, and perspiration would make the hands slippery.
    The mob goes after him for every little mistake he makes, of course it makes sense for him to try to get away before they do something to him.
    Other than his unfortunately irreversible bad reputation for his work, he should be a decent fellow other than when he's not sober.
    GretaWolfsingerWitchChylde
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited June 28, 2019
    I'm really loving the Nexon NA Cinematic Universe.

Interesting side note: Compare the comments on this sexy ferghus thread with the comments on the sexy nao thread and take note of where the battle lines are drawn and see if you can find the biases: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/20305/lets-discuss-this-exquisite-piece-of-mabinogi-art

really makes you think
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 28, 2019
    How interesting. Compare the comments on this sexy ferghus thread with the comments on the sexy nao thread and take note of where the battle lines are drawn and see if you can find the biases: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/20305/lets-discuss-this-exquisite-piece-of-mabinogi-art

really makes you think

I don't understand your reasoning, because that thread was lewding on innocent waifu and Imp.
    Some random dudes inappropriate thread < Nexon's official promotional video.
    Don't go off-topic, okay? Be a nice boy.
    THICCthighssavelivesSherriWolfsingerHelsa
    Here's something people don't give Ferghus credit for.
    He built the windmill and reservoir and does maintenance on it. Yet, the 2 structures are in perfect condition after all these years, and there has been no disasters due to any shoddy work on them.
    SherriWolfsinger
  • LepeltjeLepeltje
    Mabinogi Rep: 895
    I love how it looks like everything got upgraded for this episode xD

Really hoping they can keep making these, it was sad when they ended it before ):
    Caravan Joe is the type of character that uses any means possible to get his money... err people to do his events.