Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fee to pay...

pawcalypsepawcalypse
Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
in Town Square
Imagine clothing brands, or even car brands, had the same idea of streaming services but for your purchase of their product. You no longer own the clothes you've purchased but are permitted to wear them for a limited time and must pay a fee. "Smart Clothes" or whatever are always connected to the internet to help keep brands track your end of the bargain.
JochiraEU

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Well for cars, they already collect various fees to keep your car working properly.
    But you just gave a new idea for clothing brands!
    pawcalypseDarkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Oh no, is this a Google Stadia thread?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Imagine clothing brands, or even car brands, had the same idea of streaming services but for your purchase of their product. You no longer own the clothes you've purchased but are permitted to wear them for a limited time and must pay a fee. "Smart Clothes" or whatever are always connected to the internet to help keep brands track your end of the bargain.

#NudeLyfe
    Darkpixie99pawcalypse
  • JochiraEUJochiraEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    when it happens, I will become a nudist XD
    Darkpixie99pawcalypse
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855

It will be. In the future, even forums and wiki sites will be streamed to you as a semi-interactible video. HTML and browsers will be a thing of the past, no more right-click --> save link as, no more highlighting text. Imagine watching a very high quality video of someone reading a forum. That's the future for everyone.
    Darkpixie99pawcalypse
  • JochiraEUJochiraEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    edited June 30, 2019

It will be. In the future, even forums and wiki sites will be streamed to you as a semi-interactible video. HTML and browsers will be a thing of the past, no more right-click --> save link as, no more highlighting text. Imagine watching a very high quality video of someone reading a forum. That's the future for everyone.

I mean, when I was a kid so did I always imagine a random guy dreaming up my life and that random guy was being also dreamt up about by another random guy and so on... not so Farfetch'd
    Darkpixie99
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Why stop there? I've taken surveys where ideas similar to this were presented, including even (ahah) Smart Humans.
    pawcalypse
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Why stop there? I've taken surveys where ideas similar to this were presented, including even (ahah) Smart Humans.

Oh wow, that's quite the oxymoron there.
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Well for cars, they already collect various fees to keep your car working properly.
    But you just gave a new idea for clothing brands!

surprisingly alot of that has to do with newer tech or ideas being placed in those cars to keep up with consumer demand, you also have regulations and there's only like 3airbag manufacturers out there which can explain why so many cars have recalls for them when they go bad.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    JochiraEU wrote: »
    when it happens, I will become a nudist XD

And then they'll make you pay fees for being nude.
    Darkpixie99pawcalypseWolfsinger