Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD]Ghost of partholon can't complete

FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
Mabinogi Rep: 850
edited July 30, 2019 in Forwarded Bugs
Twice now,I've had bugs during this mission which led to me and my party unable to progress,and wasting an elite pass.

First time was in the first room. We cleared the entire room but there was no message to progress,and the door into the castle interior stayed locked. We couldn't do anything and had to exit the mission

The second instance was in the top right most room. Hit the orb,door closed but no monsters spawned,leaving us trapped and again,mission was halted. We tried to hit the orb again and nothing

Comments

• OdinMOdinM
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    I've encountered this bug as well in Ghost of Parthalon, and also more recently it happened in Other Alchemist.

Clear the hall like usual then try to go to through the door to continue, and its like the door isn't there. Can't click on it or anything. First encountered this in GoP a few weeks ago, had it happen again in Other Alchemist last night.

Haven't been doing anything obviously different from how I usually do SMs over the years I've been playing, but if I find a pattern to it I will take note of it.
  • ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    Two friends and I actually encountered this same issue last night doing The Other Alchemist.
    Friend got mission and used an elite pass for the mission, then all seemed fine until after clearing the first orb in the main hall. We even got the message about clearing the orb, but the door leading to the next zone was basically non-existent and we couldn't proceed through it to finish.

Sadly we had to leave with wasting that pass since nothing could be done about it. We went on using a second pass to clear it like it should of been the first time around.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 11, 2019
    I also had this issue with being unable to leave the first room few weeks ago too. It was Elite difficulty, just can't remember which mission, but it was either The Other Alchemists or Ghost Of Partholon.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I encountered the issue in both, and while I didn't get a screenshot, a brief message of "Proceed to the 1st floor" appeared (the same one you get in the very first room).
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    edited July 12, 2019
    I'm also able to duplicate this is Other Alchemists Elite. Cleared the first room, got the message to proceed to the 1st floor, but cannot actually go through the door.

Who locked the door and threw away the key?!

IGN: Erikacha
    Server: Nao

[edit] We exited and restarted OA Elite, and the door was still stuck. So, we exited and went into OA Hardmode instead, and it worked. Is it just Elite castle missions that are glitched? Or has anyone experienced this on Hardmode or lower?
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    edited July 15, 2019
    Just now, I ran GOP basic four times for a gm mission and the first room door stayed locked.

IGN: Valheima

[edit] Ran int, same thing. Changed channel from 9 to 10, was able to proceed to the first floor.
  • FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
    Erika wrote: »
    I'm also able to duplicate this is Other Alchemists Elite. Cleared the first room, got the message to proceed to the 1st floor, but cannot actually go through the door.

Who locked the door and threw away the key?!

IGN: Erikacha

[edit] We exited and restarted OA Elite, and the door was still stuck. So, we exited and went into OA Hardmode instead, and it worked. Is it just Elite castle missions that are glitched? Or has anyone experienced this on Hardmode or lower?

I was just trying to do GoP on beginner. Took four tries,leaving and restarting to get out of the entryway. can confirm it's on every difficulty
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I also noticed that, since I ate beforehand, my character changed their weight at the moment the message popped up, so it may be related to ticks.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I had this problem on Ghost of Partholon Basic (I was running Basic because I just wanted to clear rooms quickly to get to the strange books). The door was impassable twice in a row, then I was finally able to get through on the third time I tried the mission.
  • FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
    Got it again on Other Alchemists. Seems like it can happen in any SM
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 24, 2019
    Happens on alexina too.

Sulphur Spiders
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Still a huge problem, a Sulfur Spider elite wasted.
  • FedoraDanFedoraDan
    Mabinogi Rep: 465
    Hey there, this issue has been forwarded!
    FOXAssassin