Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Make Humans Unique Again

Comments

• HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Archery angers me too, I only really do it on my elf so I can do more chain damage.
    Danievictria
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    A Spell-Blade talent similar to the one in Bravely Default (or a single race-exclusive skill that emulates it) would be great.

For the record, this concept technically originated with the Mystic Knight job, which goes back as far as FFV.
    Danievictria
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    nomigid15 wrote: »
    A Spell-Blade talent similar to the one in Bravely Default (or a single race-exclusive skill that emulates it) would be great.

For the record, this concept technically originated with the Mystic Knight job, which goes back as far as FFV.
    Sherri wrote: »
    Also, with that one gacha with those spears, there should be a spear class.. or maybe even a rapier class (Looking at you, Maike).

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/17236/spears-and-polearms
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/16260/new-talent-fencing

Note: Only one of those is a new talent.

Dude.. why are you nitpicking so much?
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695

Yeah, I just used Bravely Default as the example because it's one of the more recent incarnations of the class. In fact, Bravely Default reminds me a lot of FFV in terms of how you can mix and match two different classes on the same character. Then, in Mabi, you can just go hog wild...
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    edited August 2, 2019
    Don't agree

There's a reason why humans and elves are different.
    Its been known elves were faster than humans..nowadays with items you can achieve the speed.

Humans have the ability to be more flexible in classes ya'll are okay already.
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    edited August 2, 2019
    Sebasteann wrote: »
    I appreciate new skills for different races. It in fact makes it more entertaining to play different races. However, with the release of the new giant skills, Nexon has essentially given giants humans Final Hit skill but buffed even more. Now there is literally no reason to play a human except for the fact that it may be the only character you've put work into. The lv.100 special skill for humans is pitiful It just gives us extra movement speed to catch up with the base movement speed of the other 2 races, and provides no use in combat whatsoever. Give us a Human rework. Give us a reason to play actually play humans still. MAKE HUMANS UNIQUE AGAIN!

You think that's bad try playing as an elf that constantly miss over and over again. The "Visions of Ladeca" you we're referring to the Lvl 100 skill for all races make Elves have our old attack speed back. It's like what's the point of getting rid of Elves attack speed and replace it with a skill that does the exact same thing we did before. The skill can only be used after reaching Lvl 100 is just dumb and we elves even voted to revamp us but did nexon listen no of course not. Because they hate elves more than any other race in the game the CEO is a giant so of course giant's would be buffed. I just hate this whole thing and compared to humans, elves have it the worse out of the races and don't tell me we're good at endgame of course anyone is with the right gear and reforges also giant Final strike is slower then your human Final hit it's just stronger and don't get me started on Final Shot it's useless. We can even miss with Final Shot it give us faster attack speed they said but with the downgrade of elves attack speed it works very little. It work so much batter before now we be lucky if we can get 1-3 shots in before it misses. Well I've said my peace like it or hate it. I don't really care i'm just telling you what I know bye everyone and have a nice day/night.

Literally THIS.
    And they complain *Yawn*

No Elf Lag Fix YET
    Final Shot was the most Trash skill to even be thought about.
    I'm sorry you can't have faster movement speed. Not. Sorry.