Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Share Purple Dye Codes?

GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
in General Chat
I spent most of the dye event making black dyes and would really love some of that deep purple dye to go with it.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 11, 2019
    Well blue and red make purple, so you just gotta keep that in mind and limit the green as much as possible. Depending on the shade you are looking for you may want to have more of the blue hue to crank up that purple. I've found it easier to keep the multiplier to 10 to get nice shades really fast. I have even made myself a series of 78,8,8 reds which has become my custom red signature color. (I have tons saved for solely my personal use from dokidoki and this beach event).

But here's some purples I made you could follow. Again, cranked the multiplier to 10 and balanced the red and blue and limited the green. Is there is a specific shade you are looking for? I could try and come up with an easy to follow rgb recipe for you to follow.

clIvHcc.png 5mdoeOW.png UnmdwLJ.png mXHXGBZ.png q4KuHkE.png

As you can see you got some red and a little more blue than red and the green is very low. I've gotten really good at this game. Nexon Company hates me for my Mabinogi life skills. Never spend a dime on dyes again with this one little trick! lol. XD

(Seriously though Nexon, why did you release this event again when you are trying desperately to make money? smhlol).
    Wolfsinger
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    That's some awesome advice! I tried the (58,2,68) came out more violet than I thought it would, still a pretty purple. I'm trying to get a shade of purple similar to the Prepeace-wine eye color from the dressing room on either using Juliet's or Stargazing eyes.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    That's some awesome advice! I tried the (58,2,68) came out more violet than I thought it would, still a pretty purple. I'm trying to get a shade of purple similar to the Prepeace-wine eye color from the dressing room on either using Juliet's or Stargazing eyes.

I'm not sure what you mean, can you provide a screenshot?
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Says I can't screenshot when using dressing room :/
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    edited August 14, 2019
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    edited August 14, 2019
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 11, 2019
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    Says I can't screenshot when using dressing room :/

That's weird, it let me grab screenshots in there.

ETW3ulJ.png

Anyway. According to this that color has even tones of red and blue. So just make the red and blue hues evenly matched numbers wise and eliminate the green. Getting the green down to exactly zero may prove challenging though. Off the bat I would crank up the multiplier to x10 and then when you get the green down to 8 change the multiplier to x2 and then carefully whittle it down to zero. Just remember to be careful. Example: if you get a -3 green that will reduce the green from there down to 2, and then all you need is -1 green and it will equal zero. There several other possible equations of course

Or to make it simpler just crank it up to x10 and go 68,8,68. Then all you have to do is survive. :)
    Here's the color I made with those values in respect the darker shade I think you were going for. ^_^

vGa8e8S.png

Good luck because it may take several tries due to the rng nature of this game. Sometimes the game will not cooperate and give you the numbers or colors you need. But whatever you do, do NOT close that window. Just press start and try again.
  • ArandelLeigholdArandelLeighold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    I always start up my dye making by leaving it at x1 and grabbing a +2 Red, Blue, and Green. Easier to modify at x10 after that if you are going for 0s. I usually end up restarting a few times if it takes too long for those three to show up. But I can hit my goal colors pretty easily each time with that method.