Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

@nexon

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited August 29, 2019 in General Chat
If your looking for a idea for a new game take mabinogi further upgrade the graphics game engine so its easier to put out updates keep the combat overhaul the cash shop the gotchapons should be 25-50 cents like a quarter machine in grocery markets and by 20$ they should give you one of everything or by a set amount people can continue buying them to fill the market but overall build the game like you did would be great maybe overhaul some quests making the combat maybe more graphical overall mabinogi has alot of potential as a game especially the mobile port coming to pc

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    @everyone
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Greta wrote: »
    @everyone

f0f.jpg
    KensamaofmariSherriBlissfulkillKagaCrimsọnWolfsingerpawcalypseUItimaGaby5011KingEphyand 1 other.
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    edited August 29, 2019
    nope @nexon because you dont choose what game they bring out or kill did you have any say in them selling riders of Icarus or dragon nest nope the popularity of the game did how about did you have any say in them bringing out maplestory 2 riders of icarus est est est nope popularity didnt even have a conceivable play it announced then it released your all full of yourselves thats for sure when has nexon ever really done anything the community asked for 2x in its life a few costume contests and that was enough when they releases hundreds of new outfits a year how many are actually your idea 2 a year 3 times events that where announced within the past 2 months a year of a repeat event i cant see how you think your opinion is taken into any account when they bring out and or create these new games
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Wow, someone needs to learn how to make sentences...
    LeineiKensamaofmariWolfsingerDraechSherripawcalypsePlatinaKoki
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    edited August 29, 2019
    wow what cant read it not my problem you could always leave your opinion somewhere that isnt a complete waste of time with someone who cares about your opinion but i guess that is what these fourm hoppers are best known for wasting there time on dumb stuff vs playing the game
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    @everyone

576834560076152848.png
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    wow what cant read it not my problem you could always leave your opinion somewhere that isnt a complete waste of time with someone who cares about your opinion but i guess that is what these fourm hoppers are best known for wasting there time on dumb stuff vs playing the game

It's your responsibility for you to convey what you want to say in a clear, concise manner, armed with proper punctuation and grammatical structure for better communication. If you are not willing to put in the effort to type something legible and pain-free to read, what would be our incentive to put in the effort to understand whatever point you wish to communicate?
    ButterMyCroissantLeineiGretaFayeKaibaKensamaofmariWolfsingerDraechSherripawcalypsePlatinaKoki
  • GretaGreta
    @here
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 30, 2019

Pot calling the kettle black.

Oh btw...LEARN TO USE PERIODS.
    LeineiKensamaofmariWolfsingerDraechSherripawcalypsePlatinaKoki
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    @The whole entire universe
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I would totally buy loads of gachas if I got everything I wanted cheap. Why should only the people who pay $100s get all the good stuff? I'd even be able to sell a lot of the stuff for gold due to how good the in-game market would become.
    An overhaul would be great too, it's long overdue. Nexon needs to stop worrying about high short-term costs and start developing/upgrading games where I can get everything I want without having to hand over my own hard-earned money.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    @The whole entire universe

@therealDJT
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited August 31, 2019
    No offense but:
    Nexon, if you're looking for an idea for a new game, take Mabinogi further instead. Upgrade the graphics of the game and the engine, so it's easier to put out updates.
    Keep the combat overhaul for the cash shop. The gachapons should be 25¢ up to 50¢, like a quarter the candy/toy capsule vending machine in the grocery store or the supermarket. By the $20 amount they should give you one of everything, or by a set amount, people can continue buying them to fill the market.
    However, the overall build of the game, like you did would be as it is, is great. Maybe overhaul some quests; making make the combat maybe more graphical look better overall.
    Mabinogi has a lot of potential as a game, especially if the mobile port is coming to the PC.

- The period ends the point of an idea. It can divide one idea, and another, in a paragraph.
    - The comma should make the idea in any sentence, before and after it is used, easy to understand. The sentence inside the commas should still make a valid point, even if it was removed altogether.
    - The semicolon is the comma and period put together; it is a pause in the sentence which could either extend an idea, or insert another idea. The colon introduces an idea.
    - To type the "¢" symbol for cents, hold the Alt-key then type 0162. It works better with the Number pad keys.
    IyasenuBlissfulkillCrimsọnSherriRanranruLeineiRadiant DawnPlatinaKoki
  • DreamdrinkerDreamdrinker
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    This whole thread is wild.
    SherripawcalypseUItimaRadiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    This whole thread is wild.

Don't cross paths with a forum veteran. We'll eat you alive. ;)

I've actually had people tell me they are afraid to join the forums because of us. I tell them, just be composed, TRY to have to some semblance of grammar and punctuation. You'll be fine! But I will say though if you are not a regular you may get eaten alive if you dare to engage some of us with opposing or stark opinions. When I changed my forum name from Gaea to Crims, Bliss tried to bite my head off and asked me WHO ARE YOU, YOU ARE NOT WORTHY, YOU ARE NOTHING. I AM GONNA HIT YOUR MOM WITH A 2X4. jk lmao. ;) (Sorry Bliss but that actually made me laugh that day).

But basically while we can be harsh and extreme around here towards newbs, we can be that dysfunctional family everyone knows and loves to hate.
    WolfsingerSebastian
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited September 1, 2019
    Eh, these day and age just shows people are becoming a bit mentally weaker by being too easy to offend...but oh well, prob just mean I played enough games to know a thing or two about the mentality of players being...."players" we always have something to say :3

Being numbed because you feel like you already seen it all, only to not mind at all what things people say. I shall keep on thinking "Fools!, baka!, wow what an idiot, oh jeez this again?, when will it end? persistent...fighting for something trivial", oh and of course "NERF PLS, BUFF PLS, PVP STINKS!"

Tho I do not mind about anything at all only here for the fun of reading everything people had to say, or butt in if interesting and bored.

I'm broken.... ; w ;
    pawcalypseWolfsinger
  • RanranruRanranru
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Crims wrote: »

I've actually had people tell me they are afraid to join the forums because of us. I tell them, just be composed, TRY to have to some semblance of grammar and punctuation. You'll be fine! But I will say though if you are not a regular you may get eaten alive if you dare to engage some of us with opposing or stark opinions. When I changed my forum name from Gaea to Crims, Bliss tried to bite my head off and asked me WHO ARE YOU, YOU ARE NOT WORTHY, YOU ARE NOTHING. I AM GONNA HIT YOUR MOM WITH A 2X4. jk lmao. ;) (Sorry Bliss but that actually made me laugh that day).

But basically while we can be harsh and extreme around here towards newbs, we can be that dysfunctional family everyone knows and loves to hate.

oof cringe
    GretaUItima
  • GretaGreta
    Ranranru wrote: »

oof cringe

And it came from woman in her 30's, maybe nearly 40's.
  • UItimaUItima
    Mabinogi Rep: 685

oof cringe

I'm crimging
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    UItima wrote: »

oof cringe

I'm crimging

Oh, i see what you did there ;)
This discussion has been closed.