Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

@nexon

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Greta wrote: »
    @everyone

54b460158f.png
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited September 2, 2019
    So I'm not allowed to post anymore because I'm mid 30's now? That makes me cringy? I'm just supposed dab out that's it, go live in an old folks home and pretend I have not been on the internet since 1998? I'm not your typical adult, I grow and flow with the times. I was there when the first internet memes were born.

Respect your elders, we are the original meme lords and we will not go gently into that good night.
    SebastianWolfsingerpawcalypseSaiSherri
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Crims wrote: »
    So I'm not allowed to post anymore because I'm mid 30's now? That makes me cringy? I'm just supposed dab out that's it, go live in an old folks home and pretend I have not been on the internet since 1998? I'm not your typical adult, I grow and flow with the times. I was there when the first internet memes were born.

Respect your elders, we are the original meme lords and we will not go gently into that good night.

If it's any consolation, you'd be my favorite forum elder if mid 30s were actually considered old.
    KingEphyWolfsingerpawcalypseSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Sebastian wrote: »

If it's any consolation, you'd be my favorite forum elder if mid 30s were actually considered old.

Just wait till I hit my 40's. Hopefully Nexon NA still exists.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited September 3, 2019
    Next year? JK Maybe....
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sebastian wrote: »

Just wait till I hit my 40's. Hopefully Nexon NA still exists.

Ok senpai
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785

It's ok. On the internet, you are only as old as you feel.

Well, sometimes.
    4b2.gif
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    @nexon EDf13PHXoAc_Aey?format=jpg&name=small
    This was on their twitter
    Wolfsinger
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Toast accessory confirmed?
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 3, 2019
    If only we had some sort of section for this...

Anyways, thread closed; suggestions should be kept to the relevant section, please.
    VeylaineCrimsọnSherri
This discussion has been closed.