Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naco Commerce Event ???

Comments

• JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I got badges now where do I get my tree house.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    ^ exactly. I have way over 30 badges but I can't seem to find where to exchange for the tree house???
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited February 1, 2017
    It's not 30 Badges. It's when you trade 30 times. (Not Deliver one, Exchange Gift Box one)
    Obviously Nexon made another mistake on understanding.

Plus, you can only trade 3 times per day. So it will take 10 days in real life to get your tree house.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    SO DUMB -_-
  • PicturiousPicturious
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Rip.. There goes my treehouse hype for the next 10 days :(
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    at least we dont have to rng the entire event, 10 days sounds fine for me.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    df176ef3a8.jpg

Stone Bench and Toy Kiosk
    Okamixdimsum
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited February 1, 2017
    Wait... so how do you get multiple Surprise Boxes? The event notice made it sound like you can get multiple boxes with the huge prize list.
    EDIT: Nevermind, had to hit exchange for box thing button several times.
  • HappersHappers
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    edited February 1, 2017
    Treehouse *-*
  • ValentinaValentina
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    I don't understand the 30 trades thing for the treehouse? :( I'm dumb I think...
  • PannyaPannya
    edited February 1, 2017
    Round Fountain (3x3)
    1zdbx95.jpg

Fish-Drying Rack (3x1)
    21nnngp.jpg

Long Oven (3x1)
    20fb8ya.jpg

None of them give me extra stats btw.
    Okamixdimsum
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    @DCdeus
    Can you cook with that oven? (a practical homestead prop with no maintenance fee?!)
  • PannyaPannya
    edited February 1, 2017
    Aeolys wrote: »
    @DCdeus
    Can you cook with that oven? (a practical homestead prop with no maintenance fee?!)
    i just made a steamed potato close to it and works fine, my maintenance fee are still the same so i guess that prop doesn't have one but i am not really sure.
  • SinsAndFalseAlarmsSinsAndFalseAlarms
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    583ef72c30.jpg

Wooden Table

That you can walk through completely
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Got the Fillia well. Works the same as a normal homestead well, only it looks better.

If these new props actually have functions without maintenance fees, then this is a nice event.
  • dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    you can sit at the table too
  • dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    doing commerence and every time i drop with diff stuff i get diff amount of badges sometimes none any one know what we need to carry to get 3 and where to take it.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    You get a daily quest from Naco, where you choose which post you're helping for that one REAL day.
    Whichever you choose, you can Trade in Bandit badges once, for the daily quest, which counts towards the Elephant Chair quest.
    And then, at that same post you chose, you can give 5 badges to get a Gift Box three times per real day.

So, every day you'll wanna choose a different post to trade in at, just for the Elephant Chair quest, and if you also want the 3 daily boxes, you'll need a total of 20 badges per real day.

And aside from killing bandits, you get 1/2/3 badges each time you commerce and make a profit of 5k~9.99k/10k~29.99k/30+k.

Is that everything?
    FloristImaizumiChoppusticksMey
  • ArgysionnachArgysionnach
    Mabinogi Rep: 670
    So, does anyone know how to trade in the 30 badges for the tree house? I'm only seeing the option to turn in 5 for the surprise box, but I'd love to get my hands on that treehouse.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Valentina wrote: »
    I don't understand the 30 trades thing for the treehouse? :( I'm dumb I think...

No I'm in the same boat as you. Does this mean trading in badges or trading via commerce?