Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Second-Last Post Wins!

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sherri wrote: »
    Never had any issues with being robbed yet, thank god. But we do have 3 dogs on duty. No guns though, and my unpopular opinion is that we should follow after a country with better gun laws, like Canada.
    Canada is awesome in general.

You can own a gun in Canada; we like to go into the woods and abuse things too.
    KensamaofmariCrimsọn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Helsa wrote: »
    Never had any issues with being robbed yet, thank god. But we do have 3 dogs on duty. No guns though, and my unpopular opinion is that we should follow after a country with better gun laws, like Canada.

Their laws seem a lot more strict with em' though.
    Crimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa

Their laws seem a lot more strict with em' though.

Yes, of course. You can only keep a hunting firearm on your home property and there is a list for what that means. I think you can also keep them, unloaded in a strong box, on your vehicle. My gun-nut friends, yes we have them in Canada, tell me you can own "exotic" weapons, but you have to be a member, in good standing, in a certified Canadian gun club. The gun club must have a building and range and although the gun is your property it must be kept at the gun club. If you want to transport the gun, it must be to a legal destination. You have to get a permit, and you have to transport it directly to the destination; you might even have to declare the route you will take.
    Crimsọn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Those poor maple trees.
  • HelsaHelsa

Those poor maple trees.

Are you kidding? Their sap is liquid gold!
    WolfsingerCrimsọn

Those poor maple trees.

Are you kidding? Their sap is liquid gold!

And there you have it, tree abuse. xD
    WolfsingerDarkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

Not enough maple syrup for you? XD
    Though if you're a private land owner here in the states, there are still rules that allow you to shoot trespassers.
    (As seen by papers posted all over the forest exterior near highways.)

Well, we have crappy cameras that are not advanced.

Hmm, this might just be my evil side leaking out, but you ever think of hiding a small camera in a garden gnome's eyes and nail it into concrete like an ATM?
    If those kids keep on stealing and their parents do nothing to return your property, then calling social services is always a good last resort to catch lying thieves.
    Good idea, but also risky if the parents got their eyes on you, and know it'd be something you'd do.
    Sherri

Though if you're a private land owner here in the states, there are still rules that allow you to shoot trespassers.

Hmm, this might just be my evil side leaking out, but you ever think of hiding a small camera in a garden gnome's eyes and nail it into concrete like an ATM?
    If those kids keep on stealing and their parents do nothing to return your property, then calling social services is always a good last resort to catch lying thieves.
    Good idea, but also risky if the parents got their eyes on you, and know it'd be something you'd do.

Well, it would help if we had gnomes.
    Darkpixie99
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited September 16, 2019
    Meanwhile.

Finish this joke:

A scientist, an engineer, and a philosopher walk into a pub.
    Darkpixie99Crimsọn
    Meanwhile.

Finish this joke:

It's the same person isn't it?
    Darkpixie99
  • HelsaHelsa
    Meanwhile.

Finish this joke:

It's the same person isn't it?

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar but not a comedian; try again.
    Darkpixie99WolfsingerCrimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Hm.
    A scientist, an engineer, and a philosopher walk into a pub. The scientist orders bourbon, the engineer orders beer, and the philosopher orders brandy.

Okay take it from there.
    Crimsọn
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sean-bean-dies-rejecting-roles-132120991.html
    So he's rejecting roles where his character dies because it's too predictable. Then isn't him doing only roles where he survives also predictable?
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    You know actors, they don't like being typecast.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerCrimsọn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Huh.. kinda like the gnomes that Invader Zim has?
    Darkpixie99KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited September 20, 2019
    Huh.. kinda like the gnomes that Invader Zim has?

The only best quality gnomes for scaring someone can be found in Sims 4.
    But whatever works here in reality is fine, I guess.

• HelsaHelsa
    d6mtdub-ebf6b4bc-6713-4510-9349-d74e54d00102.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzIyOTNlNWVkLWMxNzEtNDMxOS1hYWFmLTY2Nzc5N2I3YjdjMFwvZDZtdGR1Yi1lYmY2YjRiYy02NzEzLTQ1MTAtOTM0OS1kNzRlNTRkMDAxMDIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.iWT2z9M4JS7DLLp1AXWMcyFm_yLMOlCW6ggucWwbeNQ
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerDarkpixie99Crimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa
    I've played that game, and the Gnomes were my favorite Illuminati.
    Crimsọn
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Oops.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Oops.

.....are you KIDDING XDD
    Holy carp, WOW will the saga around this game EVER end??
    Darkpixie99