Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

moonlight coins per day

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in General Chat
how many moonlight coins do we get each day?
will we be able to obtain at least 1 of each item from the shop?
how many coins will we ever get before part 2 of the event?
anyone done their math yet, I did mine but I'm skeptical with the results
given how many times I made mistakes with my calculations in the past events

Comments

• ConkerorConkeror
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I have been trying to find out myself for a few days.
  • SentespriSentespri
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I'm also curious about this. If anyone has an answer it'd be much appreciated.
  • SentespriSentespri
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I, too, would like to know the answer to this.
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    With how the attendance event was I'm pretty sure it's either you get the doll bag with the pouch or you don't and get the small accessories. I personally just want the doll bag, the other stuff I can buy cheaper from someone else.
  • KittynessKittyness
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    I would love to know to because we won’t be at 210 by the 31st. I just care about the doll bag :(
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    The end of the quest rewards 40 coins so it'll be just enough for the bag but I also hope there will be another way to earn coins because doing this whole event just to be able to "buy" 1 item would suck.
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    Anyone have a spoiler on what the doll bag's stats are?
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    The end of the quest rewards 40 coins so it'll be just enough for the bag but I also hope there will be another way to earn coins because doing this whole event just to be able to "buy" 1 item would suck.
    I'm pretty sure there is cause there's also an expansion bag for the doll bag, would be pointless to have an expansion there if you can't get both.

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh no, Gillach also has his own shop!

His notable items are a Drawstring Pouch for Birman Bags for 190 coins and a Gillach Marionette Figure for 200 coins.

So now there's two Daily Quests so now we're getting more coins a day, but now there's more things you might want to buy with those coins.

Though there's also going to be a special quest after you complete Gillach/Brielle's daily 10 times, and that might give bonus Moonlight Coins, but either way it's gonna be tight if you want a Brielle Doll Bag, and pouch for it, and a Gillach Marrionette Figure. 210 +190 +200, so 600 coins if you wanted only the event-related prizes.

And that's if you don't go for the homestead decorations or the Birman Drawstring Pouch.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Oh no, Gillach also has his own shop!

His notable items are a Drawstring Pouch for Birman Bags for 190 coins and a Gillach Marionette Figure for 200 coins.

So now there's two Daily Quests so now we're getting more coins a day, but now there's more things you might want to buy with those coins.

Though there's also going to be a special quest after you complete Gillach/Brielle's daily 10 times, and that might give bonus Moonlight Coins, but either way it's gonna be tight if you want a Brielle Doll Bag, and pouch for it, and a Gillach Marrionette Figure. 210 +190 +200, so 600 coins if you wanted only the event-related prizes.

And that's if you don't go for the homestead decorations or the Birman Drawstring Pouch.

I just want that Marionette figure, my precious Gillach ;w;
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    by the way (sorry for the double post buut) how many coins would one have if they did the event every day? I wanna make sure I did but idk if I did because of my goldfish memory lel
    I have 192 coins on me right now..
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Sherri wrote: »
    by the way (sorry for the double post buut) how many coins would one have if they did the event every day? I wanna make sure I did but idk if I did because of my goldfish memory lel
    I have 192 coins on me right now..

So far I calculated 412, including the 40 that the event gives you.
    Sherri