Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This will be the saddest New Year i ever had...

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
edited December 31, 2019 in Town Square
Everyone i know around went to see New Year somewhere else like in other cities, etc... And here i'm sitting in home, my husband went to nap for no good reason, dead silence at home, feeling literally alone and gonna have to go work on the 2nd which means me and husband can't relax too much and going somewhere away to have fun is a zero chance. This is making me feel depressed already... Oh and also yay period cramps, how fun...

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Everyone i know around went to see New Year somewhere else like in other cities, etc... And here i'm sitting in home, my husband went to nap for no good reason, dead silence at home, feeling literally alone and gonna have to go work on the 2nd which means me and husband can't relax too much and going somewhere away to have fun is a zero chance. This is making me feel depressed already... Oh and also yay period cramps, how fun...

I'd do gardening, but it is winter and I don't know if you have a garden. :/
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Why don't you and hubby go to Vilnius and see in the new year! Maybe this might be fun?
  • GretaGreta
    Helsa wrote: »

Why don't you and hubby go to Vilnius and see in the new year! Maybe this might be fun?

Lol, i wish. My and hubby really don't want to go there and get stuck in roads trying to get just to the center and go all the way back again hour or so later. But my sister and mom did go there, i wonder how it's going for them there...
    Also, i wish i had a garden, i would definitely love to have my own, would try to make it as my 2nd hobby.

Lol, i wish. My and hubby really don't want to go there and get stuck in roads trying to get just to the center and go all the way back again hour or so later. But my sister and mom did go there, i wonder how it's going for them there...
    Also, i wish i had a garden, i would definitely love to have my own, would try to make it as my 2nd hobby.

Do you have any place in your residence to grow plants?
  • GretaGreta

Do you have any place in your residence to grow plants?

Probably only my father's place, but it's kinda too far away for that. I also work so i wouldn't have enough time and energy to go 20 kilometers and then go back again every day lol.
  • GretaGreta
    Well, Happy New Year!

We just hit 2020 about 28 minutes ago. Meh... Boringly in my home, how exiting lol.
    Well, Happy New Year!

We just hit 2020 about 28 minutes ago. Meh... Boringly in my home, how exiting lol.

Happy New Years to you! From us here still in 2019! How is the future side faring? :D
  • GretaGreta
    Well, Happy New Year!

Happy New Years to you! From us here still in 2019! How is the future side faring? :D

Looks same, for now. But what do i know? I'm in home. :D
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Hi

For the cramps, try warm lemon water + ginger root (or ginger powder)
    Warm pot of water over the stove to desired heat, then squeeze half a lemon into the water. Slice off a nice chunk from the ginger/use powder and add. Let both bask in the water. Serve.

If you prefer it sweet, add 1 teaspoon of honey or sugar to the bottom of your mug before pouring. Put the lemon/ginger in the mug if you want.

Results will vary from person to person, but in my personal experience it lessens my flow and eases the cramps. I recommend drinking at least 2 mugs of it. Get ready to pee a lot.
  • HelsaHelsa

Well, there's always Vodka!
  • GretaGreta
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Hi

For the cramps, try warm lemon water + ginger root (or ginger powder)
    Warm pot of water over the stove to desired heat, then squeeze half a lemon into the water. Slice off a nice chunk from the ginger/use powder and add. Let both bask in the water. Serve.

If you prefer it sweet, add 1 teaspoon of honey or sugar to the bottom of your mug before pouring. Put the lemon/ginger in the mug if you want.

Results will vary from person to person, but in my personal experience it lessens my flow and eases the cramps. I recommend drinking at least 2 mugs of it. Get ready to pee a lot.

Hmmm, never heard such way of easing cramps. Might try it next time!
    Well, Happy New Year!

Looks same, for now. But what do i know? I'm in home. :D

And I'm gonna go home now.
    Happy New Years All!
    Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    I took a Hot, Himalayan Salt-Bath earlier today, and I had not really paid attention to this time being around New Year until I kept on getting Happy New Year messages from a bunch of people. Anyway, Happy New Year to thee, too. Will be going to sleep very soon myself due to Melatonin-supplement. You should try to relax a bit more and «treat» yourself to a nice Salt-Bath (salt is fairly cheap so you can just use regular salt that comes from the stores if you don't have any fancy salts in stock).
  • HelsaHelsa
    I drank like a fish and had a good time! Since I seem to be in a second hang-over grace period now it would seem that I AM having a happy new year after all.
    Kensamaofmari
    I made food and pulled weeds. That was one way of welcoming the new year.
  • HelsaHelsa
    I made food and pulled weeds. That was one way of welcoming the new year.

O.o
    Kensamaofmari
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited January 10, 2020
    My favorite aunt died in the hospital hours just before the New Years countdown. That was mine.

I'll join the club.
  • GretaGreta
    Sai wrote: »
    My favorite aunt died in the hospital hours just before the New Years countdown. That was mine.

I'll join the club.

My condolences. May she rest in peace. :(
    Sai
    Sai wrote: »

I'll join the club.

My condolences. May she rest in peace. :(

+1
    Sai
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    can i have your problems please?