Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - January 16th

Comments

• KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    edited January 16, 2020
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Shop/WebShop/Detail/Cash/138679

They have not been taken out of the webshop in a long time.
    eikodenDraechSherriWolfsinger
  • MomokoMomoko
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    10$ for name change... just wow...
    however it would be nice if we could actualy access the name change shop page o.õ
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    edited January 16, 2020
    Anyone know if the Catsidhe pets are dyable?

(edit: confirmed both are dyable - metal ornamentation part only)
  • QueQuartzQueQuartz
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Why tease us with the name change coupon in the shop if we can't access it? uwu''
    I've only been waiting YEARS FOR THIS ;_;
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    We have disabled the purchasing of the paid name change while we investigate an issue.
  • eikodeneikoden
    KR Catsidhe pet video for anyone who hasn't seen it before: I have been dying to get this thing since KR announced it..but I thought surely it would be dyable ^^;; It is cute beyond belief.
  • eikodeneikoden
    edited January 16, 2020
    In case anyone was wondering:

-Both the Luminous and Abyss Catsidhe are dyable (looks like ornamentation portion only? The metal portion).
    - Pet medalions can definitely be used on Abyss to trade to other players, and I would guess on Luminous, as well.
    (As Katherz mentioned and posted a link to, the pet trade medallions are available in the shop.)
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    edited January 16, 2020
    eikoden wrote: »
    I have been dying to get this thing since KR announced it..but I thought surely it would be dyable ^^;; It is cute beyond belief.

Same, I'm such a sucker for cat items. I'm extremely thrilled to get both versions of Catsidhe in my 1st stack of 10 boxes! I was mentally prepared to end up with just the Abyss version, but this is an immensely better outcome.
    eikodenNeopolitan
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Seriously, I melt every time that little cat thing yawns...