Check out the patch notes for the Dungeon Guide System update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63107/dungeon-guide-system-patch-notes-november-12th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF> Artists for wiki art~ ($30+/half body)

Comments

• KadalynKadalyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    I have one interested party at the moment but I'll let you know if it doesn't work out. ^^
    DANIarts
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Hello hello time for another round. I thought I would make the poll a bit different this time...and give our fomor friends some attention!

The winner this time is a Belvast goblin named Tako. For any artists who are interested, please contact me through the official Discord, and be sure to both reference the existing goblin NPC art while taking his personality into account!
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    Yo, I haven't been in the forums in a long while.
    But I saw this and - I'd be down to do art for Tako - or really anyone!
    just hmu if interested o:
    Putting my art gallery in spoiler in case you wanna see my art.
  • KadalynKadalyn
    edited March 10
    The lil world icon was all like "[1]" but then I clicked it and it was like "You do not have any notifications yet." :( Just another reason why I ask y'all to hit me up on Discord instead! Sorry for missing your post, Dani. I would have to see some work more like Mabi's, particularly in the face area, to be able to judge your art better.

Anyways this month we're adding in Metus's Intelligence Agent to the mix. No name and no portrait, she keeps the prison ghosts at bay so the desert can stay relatively safe! If anyone wants to try their hand at this super cool spy lady (or Tako), please DM me on Discord!

EDIT: both spots filled now, thanks!
  • PoopiousPoopious
    Hi Kadalyn! This project still open? I'm interested to make a few :)
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Hello hello we have another one technically from last month but coughcough okay it's Slevin!! Cool & creepy, very interested in Boobies (the bird!!).

If anyone's interested in drawing her, please contact me on Discord.
  • ricefarmerliricefarmerli
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    If there's another slot left, I can draw Slevin or any other mabi character.
  • SnaredWolfSnaredWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    edited September 20
    DMed you for fun
  • KadalynKadalyn
    If there's another slot left, I can draw Slevin or any other mabi character.

We almost have another 30 so we should have another commission open soon. SnaredWolf jumped the gun and DMed me a completed work though, and it is sufficient quality so I'll be awarding them the bounty this time.