Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Valentine's Day Events 2020

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
Can you feel the love in the air? Have you caught yourself sneaking glances at that one special somebody? Time to start writing those love letters because Valentine's Day is here! Log in every day for some rewards and a special way to tell someone how much you care about them! Check out the details below.

header_generic_valentine.jpg

Event Dates: Thursday, February 13th, After Maintenance - Wednesday, February 26th, 11:59 PM PST

Event Details

• Log in for 36 minutes during the event to receive Lorna and Pan's Valentine's Day Gift Box once.
  • The Lorna and Pan's Valentine's Day Gift Box contains the following items:
  • Pan Shaped Chocolate x2
  • Sealed Lorna's Growth Support Charm (14 Days) (Expires in 30 days) x1
  • You will receive the Valentine's Day Event Coupon on the first character you log into.
  • The coupons are bank-tradeable.
  • Combine 10 Valentine's Day Event Coupons to receive the Hand Kiss Gesture!

vde_btmassetjoekath_v1.png

Comments

• YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Rip, so no doki doki this year. I wanted to do the cute dancing game too.
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    edited February 13, 2020
    Yaranaika wrote: »

I wouldn't rule it out just yet. The post here and on the website itself say valentine's day events (plural) so we're likely to get something else in the next few weeks, unless they just made a typo like that in several different places which is possible too I guess.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    We just had Doki Doki like half a year ago... No more please...
  • FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    edited February 13, 2020
    Just got the Lorna support charm.
    I still had mine from the last time they gave us one, that was supposed to be removed but wasn't. And I can't use the new one(s) untill it's gone.

Can we please stop getting event items without destroy buttons? I really don't want to have to go through customer support after every event now.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775

it would just be better if they gave Nekojima instead which is basically the same island but with different npc characters and a cat dungeon. Nekojima was only given to the Japanese server but it is permanent so players can go back there anytime. if we had Nekojima player that enjoy the island could go there to enjoy the scenery and fish during fishing events. when valentines day is close they could just add the npc characters needed for the Doki Doki event. this way everyone could enjoy the island anytime or choose to avoid it.
    WolfsingerKaiwythSherriFOXAssassinRadiant Dawn
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    edited February 13, 2020
    I still had mine from the last time they gave us one, that was supposed to be removed but wasn't. And I can't use the new one(s) untill it's gone.

Can we please stop getting event items without destroy buttons? I really don't want to have to go through customer support after every event now.

Use the expired items remover button located in your inventory
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Can someone dredge up the buff info on Lorna's Growth Support Status Effect? All I remember offhand was the effect decreased over time.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Caissa wrote: »
    Can someone dredge up the buff info on Lorna's Growth Support Status Effect? All I remember offhand was the effect decreased over time.

From the wiki:
    The first time you activate Lorna's Growth Support Charm, you will receive the following buffs for 60 minutes.
    Combat EXP +100%
    Shadow Mission Completion EXP +100%
    Min/Max Damage +20
    Magic Attack +20
    Defense, Protection, Magic Defense, and Magic Protection +20
    After 60 minutes, the charm will deactivate.

If you decide to reactivate the charm, you will receive the following buffs for 60 minutes.
    Combat EXP +50%
    Shadow Mission Completion EXP +50%
    Min/Max Damage +10
    Magic Attack +10
    Defense, Protection, Magic Defense, and Magic Protection +10
    After 60 minutes, the charm will deactivate.

If you decide to reactivate the charm a third time, you will receive the following buffs until the daily reset at 7:00 AM PDT.
    Combat EXP +20%
    Shadow Mission Completion EXP +20%
    If you activated the charm 3 times the previous day, the next day, you will receive a bonus buff when you activate the charm after the daily reset.
    Quest Mission Completion EXP +100%
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Thanks Iyasenu, I knew I could count on you.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    Negumiko wrote: »

it would just be better if they gave Nekojima instead which is basically the same island but with different npc characters and a cat dungeon. Nekojima was only given to the Japanese server but it is permanent so players can go back there anytime. if we had Nekojima player that enjoy the island could go there to enjoy the scenery and fish during fishing events. when valentines day is close they could just add the npc characters needed for the Doki Doki event. this way everyone could enjoy the island anytime or choose to avoid it.

sadly it is likely too much work for them :(
  • FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    edited February 14, 2020
    Katherz wrote: »

Use the expired items remover button located in your inventory

Didn't work. Hasn't worked before.

I tried again,dispite this being the third time I've tried it,and for some reason now it let me destroy it?...

I stand corrected,but it's still obnoxious.
  • NyahNyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    This is more like a Valentines event for single people.

I wish we had doki instead...
  • GretaGreta
    How people don't get enough of Doki Doki AFK Farmfest? BRUH.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited February 15, 2020
    Greta wrote: »

You're acting as if events were meant to be fun. :p

On the other hand, the dye minigame was pretty great and that alone justifies the event.
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 15, 2020

On the other hand, the dye minigame was pretty great and that alone justifies the event.

Ah yes, the dye event was the only great thing there.
    Also, you seemed really unfriendly today. Said hi and you just ran away :c!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Tbh I actually kind of enjoy it?......I'm weird I know xD
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Ah yes, the dye event was the only great thing there.
    Also, you seemed really unfriendly today. Said hi and you just ran away :c!

People, we're not allowed to have fun in the 21st Century.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

It's not about the island it's about folks that do not yet have flight getting flight. But if Nekojima awards flight then go with throttle up!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Helsa wrote: »

It's not about the island it's about folks that do not yet have flight getting flight. But if Nekojima awards flight then go with throttle up!

Actually, even in JP Mabi, Doki Doki Island is a totally separate place from Nekojima.
    When the Doki Doki Event rolls around, they don't just put up decorations on Nekojima, Doki Doki Island is still its own map.
    Of course this also means, since both maps are separate, there are TWO maps where you can gather Silvervine Fruit for the Event.

At any rate, that'd mean that even were we to get Nekojima, we'd still have to have the Doki Doki Island Event return to bring THAT Island back along with the whole Soulmate/Flight system.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

It's returned :)