Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Third Last Post Wins!

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
in Town Square
Cuz why not???

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Last Post Wins merger coming.
  • GretaGreta
    Last Post Wins merger coming.

RIP?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Probably
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Probably

Mods don't really care about town square anymore, so this thread should stay for a while.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »
    Cuz why not???

Well exactly. It's not so bad Greta; have fun with it.
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 10, 2020
    I'm testing around to see if any even exists. It's clearly not moderated enough lmao. We have 5 mods and none of them can't even moderate these dead forums. Hilarious. I don't even understand what are the requirements to be one, i guess you can be inactive for weeks/months to be one.
    I'm testing around to see if any even exists. It's clearly not moderated enough lmao. We have 5 mods and none of them can't even moderate these dead forums. Hilarious. I don't even understand what are the requirements to be one, i guess you can be inactive for weeks/months to be one.

They're here enough to move and shut down certain threads in the more sensitive parts of the forums. But here in town square, it may as well be run by bandits.
  • HelsaHelsa
    If the thread is not breaking any rules then there is no reason to deal with it. None of the X Post Wins threads are breaking rules.
  • GretaGreta
    Hmmm i think it counts as multiposting of same topic :D
  • HelsaHelsa

Not really. The Nth last post wins threads are games. The way to "win" each of them is different so each have different strategies.
    Helsa wrote: »

Not really. The Nth last post wins threads are games. The way to "win" each of them is different so each have different strategies.

It's the 3rd dimension of last post wins.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

I haven't figured out the strategy for this one yet. It's different than the second last post one, which you and I have both figured out. I suspect, since it's an odd number, that this one is easier for a mod to win without making it obvious that they were playing.

I haven't figured out the strategy for this one yet. It's different than the second last post one, which you and I have both figured out. I suspect, since it's an odd number, that this one is easier for a mod to win without making it obvious that they were playing.

Do we need a game theory book?
  • HelsaHelsa

Do we need a game theory book?

Maybe, along with an Intro to Logic and an Intro to Number Theory books.
  • GretaGreta
    Game theory!
  • GretaGreta
    *insert useless post here to bump it for no reason*
  • GretaGreta
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    *claps*
  • GretaGreta