Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - February 20th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited February 27, 2020 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, February 20th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 4 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, February 20th
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • It's time for a romantic getaway! Plan an escape for you and your Soulmate when Doki Doki Island returns!
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PST time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team
SherriWolfsinger

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yesss! It's returning! Thank you!! :D
    More cuddly kitty pets for me!
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    No. No no no. NO!!!!!!!!!
    vamprynDarkpixie99RiddleTricksterSherriGreta
  • JasJMJJasJMJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    edited February 19, 2020
    Still nothing that addresses the constant channels crashing :/
    Sherri
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Sherri wrote: »

I already have more cats than I know what to do with....
    ....and yet, I already know I'm gonna cave anyway XD
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    JasJMJ wrote: »
    Still nothing that addresses the constant channels crashing :/

Although way less important compared to this, there hasn't been anything about paid name change either and it's been over a month now lol
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I already have more cats than I know what to do with....
    ....and yet, I already know I'm gonna cave anyway XD

You can never have too many cats.
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 20, 2020
    Are you fricking kidding me...? Why? If it will have same darn rewards i ain't doing it anymore... Dye Event is another story though.

Why this community is obsessed over this event only??? There are dozens of events, but i never see anyone begging something like Meowbinogi. Or just anything else.
    FOXAssassin
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Honestly I want the dyes, nothing else anymore from this event.

Maybe my only motivation to having players (Lazy) and full of gold, pay me loads for what this event gives. <3
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Greta wrote: »
    Are you fricking kidding me...? Why? If it will have same darn rewards i ain't doing it anymore... Dye Event is another story though.

Why this community is obsessed over this event only??? There are dozens of events, but i never see anyone begging something like Meowbinogi. Or just anything else.

I am a proud neko warrior that has even obtained every cat transformation in the game. Doki Doki Island/Nekojima feels like my characters natural homeland so I am always excited for this event. if some players hate this event so much then even more of a reason to give us the Nekojima update. sure the event stuff is fun and the fly action is valuable but some players actually just appreciate the beauty of the island itself as well as I think it is one of the best looking places in the game. but I would also enjoy seeing Meowbinogi return, if it is cat related I will always play it.
    You can never have too many cats.

adopt cats until you start acting like a cat, join their ranks and become a cat, then adopt more. they are great! Nekojima has knights called the Neko Knights that have the duty of cat protection. so jealous I can't join their ranks or even meet them cause it is Japanese server only.
    WolfsingerSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 20, 2020
    Break out your alt. Gotcha.

I won't mind this if natural dyes make a return.
    Radiant DawnWolfsingerHelsa
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Hmmmm. No comment on the broken G24 finale cutscene?

Or the broken-ass dragon fight?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh they actually are bringing Doki Doki Island back.
    Time to dance for Soulmates to earn the ability to fly.
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    This is Debbie (Myelvensis) of Nao and I am SO glad Doki Doki is coming back but I need Rank 5 Fishing and more AP to Master everything!!! Rebirthing in Memoirs is not fun but necessary.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Oh you don't like getting petrified constantly?
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited February 20, 2020
    Crims wrote: »

I wish there were more ways to prevent and cure petrification in Mabi.
    Like, if you aren't immune, and can't summon a Pegasus or something to cure your petrification EVERY time the boss applies it, then it's incredibly awful.

No "Soft" in this game, and Petrify Immunity sets are limited to basically the Bone Marine Set.
    Sherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Oh, well, I'm just here for the dyes, honestly. The whole idea of Doki Doki soulmate makes me cringe.

I am an adult man now. I can get Doki Doki on Tinder, but nowhere else can I get a pure red dye for free without paying 1.5 million gold.
    GretaRadiant DawnWolfsinger
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »

I wish there were more ways to prevent and cure petrification in Mabi.
    Like, if you aren't immune, and can't summon a Pegasus or something to cure your petrification EVERY time the boss applies it, then it's incredibly awful.

No "Soft" in this game, and Petrify Immunity sets are limited to basically the Bone Marine Set.

Actually does an alive sheeptuplet heal petrification when summoned or other pets pegasuses can be dead and when summoned also still unpetrify you when its dead and summoned

Also yeah more dye events and another flight coupon and more outfits...
    The pets for people are a thing for newer players but some older players have good enough pets now and endgame gear
    Do not solo g24 finale if your an elf lv 10 dampen shock and r1+all skills I did do it with 3 people and brioed balor and won humans can solo no problem giants if they do things right can also.... Beat g11 before doing g24 if your an elf and nearly max out r1+ all skills that defense helps to a certain extent but Divine link won't help because fixed amount of damage and its hit box is so high that it hits r1 divine link and still hits both of you...

Time to make a market on potatoes again
    Also hs potatoes are a thing now!!! and phantasmal sight for g23 + gold circle.... huge lucky finish 100% when it is successful!!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 20, 2020
    Oh, well, I'm just here for the dyes, honestly. The whole idea of Doki Doki soulmate makes me cringe.

I am an adult man now. I can get Doki Doki on Tinder, but nowhere else can I get a pure red dye for free without paying 1.5 million gold.

That's if we are getting the version with dyes.:smirk:
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Cool, now folks who might have swapped servers can get flight!
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    You NEED a partner? bc I don't know anyone :(...
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Helsa wrote: »
    Cool, now folks who might have swapped servers can get flight!

Yep you can have flight I can have flight everyone can have flight and cheezeburgerz