Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - February 20th

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Broke it before its even up.... good. Break Doki Doki until it never comes back.... ever.
    GretaPlatinaKoki
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Anime Dio+Jotaro Kujo Fusion Dance: Star Platinum Za World, Mudamudamuda Oraoraora Stops time for doki island to be fixed!
    All jokes aside Doki is a must for new players or players that switched servers to make gold, and get pets older players make money selling potatoes, silvervine fruit and yellowfin Tuna since last doki island cat paws replaced eyes well they are not tradeable Atm unless they are cat eyes again if they are cat eyes then the dye event did not happen until they were cat paws
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    JOKJR wrote: »
    You NEED a partner? bc I don't know anyone :(...

Got a second computer? :smirk:
    Helsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

There's an NPC called the Matchmaker that can automatically match you with someone else who's still waiting for a Soulmate.
    It's kind of handy, if you want to get the flight but don't have anyone to help yet.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited February 20, 2020
    Iyasenu wrote: »

There's an NPC called the Matchmaker that can automatically match you with someone else who's still waiting for a Soulmate.
    It's kind of handy, if you want to get the flight but don't have anyone to help yet.

Could also put up a party or something asking for one, or just ask around on the island. Did that before, really nice person helped me with that one.

Also can I just say these chairs I see as rewards in doki are.....interesting?
    There's a lot of food-related stuffs recently-
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Yeah.png

Yeah...no.

image.jpg
    Wolfsinger
    Well when mait ended after I logged off of mabi I cannot relog now or reload in nexon launcher time to use steam
    Well steam won't work also...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nice. I can ignore Doki Doki then. Just gonna do Dye Event.
    Radiant Dawn
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Can't login.

Can't even expect a SINGLE maintenance to go correctly.
    It was my internet connection got back on
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Yeah.png

Yeah...no.

image.jpg

Sums it up pretty well XD
    Think I'll probably just focus on the outfits parts I didn't get last time and then some more flight coupons.

And cats.
    Always cats
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited February 20, 2020

Yeah.png

Yeah...no.

image.jpg

Sums it up pretty well XD
    Think I'll probably just focus on the outfits parts I didn't get last time and then some more flight coupons.

And cats.
    Always cats

Dogs... I want dogs... like the one in the picture...
    Wolfsinger
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Website says maintenance is over but i try to get into the game and the client says server cannot be reached?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Yaranaika wrote: »
    Website says maintenance is over but i try to get into the game and the client says server cannot be reached?

There's a reason why this thread isn't in vault yet.
    They're busy trying to load up the tuna and salmon I guess.
    yeah as soon as I logged off of mabi, it crashed the client...
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

tenor.gif?format=1500w
    GypsySpirit
    Mabi6 wrote: »

tenor.gif?format=1500w

POTATOES!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Just logged out to change to another character and I got the login error as well... -_-
    Kensamaofmari
    I think the issues are occurring because they're trying to get this set up.
    SherriWolfsingerRadiant Dawn