Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doki doki progress

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited February 27, 2020
    Yep I lost mine too about 15%, total now 155%. So get to 100% BEFORE any maintenance or you have to start all over again. Katherz will be stepping into the lions den on Friday I think. I don't see any indication of a Doki Doki island event extension.
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited February 27, 2020
    2 hours ended early and yeah crashed in channel 6 its not looking good mr stark

Also when I crashed all my non expired with no time nowhere to run passes expired 5 of them no timer from events I claimed expired.... Well.... I am furious I was gonna use them after rebirthing and hittling lv 60+ already total lv 35+ 5k more levels then no more leveling cause palala embrace 40k+ total level is the last one was gonna save it for every rebirth...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Good thing that I'm not doing the boombox portion of the event.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Quick question: has ANYONE who has tried to get flight this time round actually gotten it yet?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Doki Doki The Struggle Is Real Club
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Greta wrote: »
    Doki Doki The Struggle Is Real Club

You know since you are on Alexina it reminds me that maybe some Alexina folks might've gotten flight this last week, but Nao is what I'm wondering about.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Managed to get to 100% last night, came back on today and I'm not even Soulmates anymore.
    THIRD TIME?!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    They probably switched the soulmate system with coffee mate.
  • AkiyuAkiyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited February 27, 2020
    I'm experiencing the same thing, too. Since my meter was at 98%, I left my game on over night. I expected to come back to 100%, but I saw all my progress was gone instead!
  • HelsaHelsa
    Sherri wrote: »
    Managed to get to 100% last night, came back on today and I'm not even Soulmates anymore.
    THIRD TIME?!

Wait wait wait wait wait! Did they take flight AWAY from you? I mean after hitting 100% you immediately went and got it right?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Helsa wrote: »
    THIRD TIME?!

Wait wait wait wait wait! Did they take flight AWAY from you? I mean after hitting 100% you immediately went and got it right?

I already had flight but my friend didn't have it so I was helping her out. She told me the wipe didn't take it away though.
  • AkiyuAkiyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited March 8, 2020
    Looks like we were compensated with couples flight! Thank you mabinogi team~
    Sherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Helsa wrote: »
    THIRD TIME?!

I already had flight but my friend didn't have it so I was helping her out. She told me the wipe didn't take it away though.

Oh okay. So in a sense they saved you some work. XD
  • KenplsKenpls
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    MY PROGRESS WAS GOING TO BE 100% TODAY AND NOW IT DISAPPEARED. FIX THIS DEAD GAME NEXON!!!