Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What about us ?

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited March 5, 2020 in General Chat
So maple story got a crossover with "Isekai Quartet" and I'm envious. What about us ?
It's basically a cross-over with 4 anime, 5 if season 2 is included. It also crossed my mind that mabinogi may not be able get it.

So what anime cross-over do you guys think we will be getting?
What cross overs do you guys want?
Will it be possible to bring back some of the crossover items in the past? (obviously not but I want to know what u guys think)
  1. does this post need a poll19 votes
    1. yes
       16% (3 votes)
    2. no
       42% (8 votes)
    3. ask for the promised crossover every month like those server merge guys probably until we get it
       42% (8 votes)

Comments

• GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    An actual anime event would be nice and not just a gacha like the last one.
    GretaRadiant DawnSherriAgentMimikyu
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The Rise of Shield Hero.

CrimsọnGypsySpirit
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Greta wrote: »
    The Rise of Shield Hero.

"Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari"/"The Rising of the Shield Hero" is actually in Isekai Quartet season 2
  • GretaGreta
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    The Rise of Shield Hero.

"Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari"/"The Rising of the Shield Hero" is actually in Isekai Quartet season 2

No. The Rise of Shield Hero.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    edited March 5, 2020
    u dont belive me watch it
  • GretaGreta

I don't acknowledge that thing as legit anime.
  • RimbaudRimbaud
    Mabinogi Rep: 485
    Imagine a Demon Slayer crossover, how hyped that would be :D
    LilFox
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

The Rise of the Shield Hero is Greta's version :)
  • GretaGreta

Sorry, but i don't understand what you mean.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Sorry, but i don't understand what you mean.

Never mind then.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    edited March 5, 2020
    (how to read my comments? think of it as a monologue of someone trying to be funny)

log horizon s3 will come out this year and I think its a good candidate for a cross-over

season 2 of "Sword Art Online: Alicization" also comes out soon (its a bit con fusing season 1 was separated as part 1 and 2)
    "Sword Art Online: Alicization" could be considered as season 3 of "Sword Art Online" and the s2 of "Sword Art Online: Alicization" is season 4?!?
    im confused now but with the series popularity and all of the games that were released based on it,
    I have doubts it would even bother a cross-over with us.

Buko no Hero Academia - no reason but somebody would probably say yes (probably)

"Konosuba/Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!" why? cause I want it

"Infinite Dendrogram" could be a good one for many reasons: Kuma robe/minigun appearance scroll/nemesis outfit/Miasmaflame Bracers (just shut up and just watch it)
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Konosuba pls, make my Megumin cosplay legit ;_;
    noobodyzxz
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I feel as though maple almost always has a crossover running or on the horizon lol Hopefully we'll get a crossover this year since we missed out last year
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited March 5, 2020
    (how to read my comments? think of it as a monologue of someone trying to be funny)

log horizon s3 will come out this year and I think its a good candidate for a cross-over

season 2 of "Sword Art Online: Alicization" also comes out soon (its a bit con fusing season 1 was separated as part 1 and 2)
    "Sword Art Online: Alicization" could be considered as season 3 of "Sword Art Online" and the s2 of "Sword Art Online: Alicization" is season 4?!?
    im confused now but with the series popularity and all of the games that were released based on it,

Buko no Hero Academia - no reason but somebody would probably say yes (probably)

"Infinite Dendrogram" could be a good one for many reasons: Kuma robe/minigun appearance scroll/nemesis outfit/Miasmaflame Bracers (just shut up and just watch it)

no on sword art online I do want to see this but it is worse then dot hack in ways like less story plot but with more harems,

yes on Boko no hero acadamina- I do want to see this in mabi there are already a all might cosplayer so it will make him happy (an alexina giant)

I do not know about the last 2 but

Heres some animes I could watch but will not join in on

Shield hero: yes on cosplay no on another giant bird but its a commerce pet too like an alpaca but more speed and inv space then a commerce partner
    support puppets of course
    appearance scrolls of the shield hero etc
    osna sail with unique bandits in an sm roleplay too like rezero
    shield hero antifight with you in the fight how the soulstream manifested him like sao season 1 final boss

I will however like some action and less romance

I do also want a dragon ball super crossover if that can happen with some anime refernces from z and super in it...
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Heck yeah those are all good suggestions! I really hope we get an anime crossover for mabi soon.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    edited March 7, 2020

no on sword art online I do want to see this but it is worse then dot hack in ways like less story plot but with more harems,
    ("Sword Art Online: Alicization" is good enough, I think it has less romance and more action and drama to it)

yes on Boko no hero acadamina- I do want to see this in mabi there are already a all might cosplayer so it will make him happy (an alexina giant)

I do not know about the last 2 but (which one log horizon, konosuba or infinite dendrogram ? )

Heres some animes I could watch but will not join in on

Shield hero: yes on cosplay no on another giant bird but its a commerce pet too like an alpaca but more speed and inv space then a commerce partner
    support puppets of course
    appearance scrolls of the shield hero etc
    osna sail with unique bandits in an sm roleplay too like rezero
    shield hero antifight with you in the fight how the soulstream manifested him like sao season 1 final boss

I will however like some action and less romance

I do also want a dragon ball super crossover if that can happen with some anime refernces from z and super in it...

Log Horizon - it came out around same time SAO came out and was always compared to SAO which made some people think of it as an SAO copy and ignore it. But it actually is so much better than SAO (well maybe not in animation style), the action is more focused on strategy rather than flashy moves and screaming but over all the story and how it takes advantage of being trapped in a game setting is so much better than SAO.
    season 1 Trailer

season 2 Trailer

This is one of the best reviews about it
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=RcAq1jYcjYE

"Konosuba/Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!" - is a deliciously hilarious parody of Iseki anime, fantasy archetypes and RPG elements
    (I really like it and I dont know why so googled how to describe it)
    Konosuba trailer season 1

I like this better tho

Konosuba trailer Season 2

movie trailer

Infinite Dendrogram - is a new anime, its ongoing and currently on episode 8.
    It has a lot in common to Sword Art Online: Alicization (not with SAO season 1 and season 2) and Log Horizon,
    where the story's setting is in a Game (though SAO: Alicization was a simulation) but the NPC are individuals of their own, meaning they have thier own memories, thoughts, personality and emotions, they can do realtime conversations, they also age and they could also die. The story tries to emphasize this detail and how it affects the story.
    the main characters development is a bit rushed tho like becoming OP right from the start
    art and character design is good tho
    Infinite Dendrogram PV

not really a good cross over material but would be a good anime to watch
    "Hai to Gensou no Grimgar/Grimgar Ashes and Illusions"
    story-good
    character development - very good
    art - good
    music - good

I really do hope it gets a season 2
  • GretaGreta
    I will agree that Log Horizon was better than SAO. I really liked it, but it was so long time ago that i barely remember anything from it. I think i will need to re-watch it.
    noobodyzxz
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    I will agree that Log Horizon was better than SAO. I really liked it, but it was so long time ago that i barely remember anything from it. I think i will need to re-watch it.
    If I remember correctly I think Log Horizon season 3 will be released by October 2020
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/41109/Log_Horizon__Entaku_Houkai
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 7, 2020
    If I remember correctly I think Log Horizon season 3 will be released by October 2020
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/41109/Log_Horizon__Entaku_Houkai

Guess it's time for a re-watch, eh? I heard about upcoming season 3, now i just need time and dedication to do this again lol.