Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chicol's Wings

UCCDogUCCDog
Mabinogi Rep: 320
in General Chat
So I have noticed a few times on the Auction house there have been a few of these wings listed that were dyed. I have tried a few different dyes with no luck so I am wondering which dye people are using, or how they are getting these? Thanks

Comments

• ValentinessValentiness
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited April 2, 2020
    Synthesize 3 together for a CHANCE at a different colored one. The other possibilities are like a small green gem or common leather, so it's all a gamble.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Well that's very interesting.
  • UCCDogUCCDog
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Thanks for the information, Now I just have to get 2 more pair for a CHANCE
    dd0b0fe665643c7a33e9a2cf1634e8bd.jpg
    courtneyyCrimsọnHazurah
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    In other words, waste 2 away.
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Synthesize 3 together for a CHANCE at a different colored one. The other possibilities are like a small green gem or common leather, so it's all a gamble.

are you serious? 3 wings for 1 random coloured 1? and the gem/leather part?!
    Калашников
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Hey Mabi-players, I have learned how to say the God Cichol is "Keek-hole", for all these years-we've been searching far&wide for it then now, we got it; oh about where I learned it is from Fire Emblem: 3 Houses.
    Radiant Dawn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    RoyRed wrote: »
    Hey Mabi-players, I have learned how to say the God Cichol is "Keek-hole", for all these years-we've been searching far&wide for it then now, we got it; oh about where I learned it is from Fire Emblem: 3 Houses.

Since he is an antagonist you bet he's a keek-hole.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Helsa wrote: »

@Helsa Well more like stupid poop-hole face,it's more insulting that way to that so-called a "God"!
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    So three accounts?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Ah, good to know. I've always pronounced it Chi-col.
  • HelsaHelsa
    So three accounts?

I know so few. By Nexons own rules you can make 5 accounts per month, so long as you never make more than one per day. If Mabinogi has been around for 12 years then it's possible that people can, by Nexons own rules, have 720 accounts or so by now.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited April 4, 2020

@Helsa Well more like stupid poop-hole face,it's more insulting that way to that so-called a "God"!

LOL, hey RR haven't seen you at the jousting arena since like forever. I have you in a tie for 84th place on the Alexina ladder. Your win is up on my YouTube channel.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    edited April 4, 2020

LOL, hey RR haven't seen you at the jousting arena since like forever. I have you in a tie for 84th place on the Alexina ladder. Your win is up on my YouTube channel.

Oh dang, it's been that long you record that? That was a sweet memory. PS: Call me Roy.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Leinei wrote: »
    @Leinei Well if you think I'm lying about it, then why not go search for it?
  • HelsaHelsa

Oh dang, it's been that long you record that? That was a sweet memory. PS: Call me Roy.

To be sure, your win was one of the earliest ones I have on record. Jousting was introduced into the game in June 2010. I started jousting in December 2012. I started recording finals in February of 2013. Since the introduction of jousting Alexina has almost continuously had finals, even up to today. The channel has hundreds of finals on it; even a couple dozen from Nao. In all that time, since Alexina players have not only had other players to face, rather than NPC's, but a steady supply of experienced other players, it will come as no surprise to you, I'm sure, that the best jousters are on Alexina.
  • ShinjouShinjou
    Mabinogi Rep: 980

It's supposed to sound more like "keyhole." The ch is just more of a heavy h sound with the c being silent. For instance... Macha's name is pronounced Ma-ha and not Ma-cha. Gaelic is weird like that when compared to English.
    LeineiRadiant Dawn
  • LeineiLeinei

Uh, where does it say that I think you're lying about it? I said it was good to know the pronunciation and how I THOUGHT it was pronounced because I never bothered to look it up. =T
  • RoyRedRoyRed

Uh, where does it say that I think you're lying about it? I said it was good to know the pronunciation and how I THOUGHT it was pronounced because I never bothered to look it up. =T

@Leinei Oh alright, I thought you want proof for it.
  • LeineiLeinei

@Leinei Oh alright, I thought you want proof for it.

Nope.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    No one really cares tbh.