Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

I guess Shield Hero...

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    TNinja wrote: »
    I mean, it is what it is.

By the end of the day it's just going to be recycled events with crossover skins. Does it matter that much if that skin doesn't happen to be of a show YOU wanted?

Yes.
    Helsa
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    eeeeyyy did nexon listen to my post? haha no. just a good guess. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/105036/#Comment_105036 Kemono Friends is a hugely popular anime with recognizable cute characters based on a mobile game published by NEXON, so it's a great fit for a mabi crossover.

is this anime, dare i say, cute and funny ?? yes it be. It's made for both little kids and grown friends. This is set in (spoilers) a post-apocalyptic earth on a former animal amusement park island, with clues and hints of former human civilization peppered throughout.

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Kimono friends sounds like a better outcome anime... :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I guess it could of been worse. They could of did a JoJo crossover.
    GretaRimbaudWolfsingerChaosShadowSherriHelsa
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited April 11, 2020
    eeeeyyy did nexon listen to my post? haha no. just a good guess. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/105036/#Comment_105036 Kemono Friends is a hugely popular anime with recognizable cute characters based on a mobile game published by NEXON, so it's a great fit for a mabi crossover.

is this anime, dare i say, cute and funny ?? yes it be. It's made for both little kids and grown friends. This is set in (spoilers) a post-apocalyptic earth on a former animal amusement park island, with clues and hints of former human civilization peppered throughout.

Finally, a of man of culture.

BTW, I noticed this event is based off the "less popular" season 2. The one that Kadokawa removed Tatsuki from directing.

The one where current MC, Kyururu, happens to be the only [human male child] that exists. We're all dead anyways. He likes to draw sweet art.
    3q6V3QS.jpg

It's a post-apocalyptic setting hidden behind cuteness. It is what it is.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited April 10, 2020
    Can we trade this for older missed crossovers ala FMA/Shana or another diff one?

Or is this NA exclusive and haven't been done overseas seeing as people are acting surprised? I may be ok with it if so.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Rhey wrote: »
    Can we trade this for older missed crossovers ala FMA/Shana or another diff one?

Or is this NA exclusive and haven't been done overseas seeing as people are acting surprised? I may be ok with it if so.

There are prices to pay.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited April 10, 2020

I prefer my post-apocalyptic settings Fallout-style: with corrupt shadow government clashing with heavily-irradiated mutants (some smart, some not) and lots of weapons that go boom.
    Crims wrote: »
    I would've loved to see this as a possible action:

ba3.gif
    Sebastian
  • someone1230123someone1230123
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I only saw the first season of Kemono Friends so I can't say anything about the second. But I remember people were saying during the first season that it was the sleeper hit of the season if not the year that year if not the decade. I actually completely forgot that NEXON published the original mobile game.

Also just remembered that the wheels on the bus in the opening did not turn in the first few episodes of the show haha
    Nexon marketing must be as lost and confused as Kaban-chan from the anime.
    Was out of their budget.

I have never heard of this anime...

Welp I guess this is the crossover we get. We wanted a crossover. Here you go.

Only reason why I know of it is because its OP theme was on my playlist and was catchy. Otherwise, it's a kids show.
    I'm wondering if Nexon has more marketing data for Mabi among the younger population to make this pick, because to me, it is a strange one.

Kemono Friends was really more of a a pseudo-kids show that everyone can watch but it aired late at night in Japan and so was actually aimed more for older audiences IIRC.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Crims let sleeping demons lie. No one needs that
    NO ONE
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

NO ONE

No one, but yes many.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

NO ONE

I posted that
    ON PURPOSE.
    Helsa
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    You know... I don't even see anything even remotely related to any kind of Kemono-Event anywhere in my Events-Tab.
  • GretaGreta
    Habimaru wrote: »
    You know... I don't even see anything even remotely related to any kind of Kemono-Event anywhere in my Events-Tab.

Because you... LOL. Didn't read event announcement?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

NO ONE

ba3.gif

RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Darnit, caught red-handed, I has been, yes, thou hast me now ! That is correct...
    Greta wrote: »
    Habimaru wrote: »

Because you... LOL. Didn't read event announcement?
    8da.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

NO ONE

ba3.gif

RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO

I'm surprised that the people who banned ahegao faces in the forums and the official discord haven't deleted this yet. :smirk:
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 11, 2020

I'm surprised that the people who banned ahegao faces in the forums and the official discord haven't deleted this yet. :smirk:

And apparently loli is forbidden word in Mabinogi Discord, because it's used for "bad" purposes. Meawhile, yuri/yaoi or even furry isn't.
    BRUH, ok...
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

NO ONE

ba3.gif

RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO

You expect the official forum to apply the rules like that?

And Discord is a different domain.
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 11, 2020

You expect the official forum to apply the rules like that?

And Discord is a different domain.

Even though Discord is being visited and seen by more people than this dead forum? Yeah, great logic indeed.
This discussion has been closed.