Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

finally age 18 pots...

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
edited April 30, 2020 in General Chat
but they expire....

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Does age 17 and age 18 have any difference though? What's so special about age 18? Playing this game for years and i don't understand why people would care about these age potions besides the ones that make you tiny.
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    Greta wrote: »
    Does age 17 and age 18 have any difference though? What's so special about age 18? Playing this game for years and i don't understand why people would care about these age potions besides the ones that make you tiny.

yea you get taller with age 18
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    as far as i know, age 9 makes you smaller than age 10 also
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

One makes you legal, so I assume.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

One makes you legal, so I assume.

Good one good one. Didn't expect such answer lol.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited May 1, 2020
    It does make you a bit taller than Age 17 allows. They are usually pretty common, I've seen them on almost every event(that gives age potions) so far.

They're good for ingame photography since the head doesn't scale with age, a bigger body makes the head look smaller and hence more 'adult'-like
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    People who rebirth frequently at young ages use the age pots to appear a different age than the one they're playing at.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I want age 18 with Height-Boosting Insoles UNISEX plaz.
    SherriHelsa