Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PSO2 Launching On May 27th

NaizorasNaizoras
edited May 26, 2020 in Town Square
So have any of you heard of PSO2? I think it would be a great game to play when you want to take a break from Mabinogi. I suggest that all Mabinogi players play on Ship 02 when it comes to PC via the Microsoft Store for free on Windows 10.

Anyone interested in playing and perhaps reuniting with some old friends who are no longer with us there? ;>

Comments

• AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    ba647a79c9716bac18dbbdda7c68a5df.jpg
    Kensamaofmari
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    well it might have really high system requirements. for now all it says is the game will be at least 60gb large so have fun downloading that. with my bad internet service it will probably take 2 or 3 nights to fully download it.
    Akirachu wrote: »

I plan on giving this game a try but still haven't found a mmo that can replace mabi yet.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    il give it a try when it comes out. has to be more fun then the ''mea'' fest that is ff14 >_>
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Akirachu wrote: »

That moment when someone fails to use transparency tool on transparent logo... *facepalm*
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    One post to their name, and it's an add placed in the wrong forum. Sure, by the name alone, "General" seems like it'd be the correct forum, but folks familiar with the forums would know better.

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Helsa wrote: »
    One post to their name, and it's an add placed in the wrong forum. Sure, by the name alone, "General" seems like it'd be the correct forum, but folks familiar with the forums would know better.

Yeah, this is more fitting for Town Square.

@Naizoras, luckily you can move the topic to the appropriate forum by clicking the tiny gear next to the original post and going to "Edit." The first tab under "EDIT DISCUSSION" will be a drop down menu, allowing you to move your thread to another section of the forums. Town Square (the last sub-topic under "Community") is where you'll wanna put this one.

Here's to hoping you'll actually make another post on thee forums, though. :s
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 26, 2020
    This must be Zarozian making alt account to post this. Don't ask me how i know. :D
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I remember watching the Phantasy Star Online anime which was years ago.
    I did hear about this game launching a few months ago.
    Greta wrote: »
    This must be Zarozian making alt account to post this. Don't ask me how i know. :D

I'll ask anyway. How do you know? ;)
  • GretaGreta

Well... He seeked my help to make a post about this game, but i saw it a little later than this thread. After i made this statement, i started to wonder if i did my guess too quickly, but after i read this new users nickname it actually awfully reminds of name Zarozian if you shuffle the letters a bit. Tsk tsk...
    Kensamaofmari

Well... He seeked my help to make a post about this game, but i saw it a little later than this thread. After i made this statement, i started to wonder if i did my guess too quickly, but after i read this new users nickname it actually awfully reminds of name Zarozian if you shuffle the letters a bit. Tsk tsk...

:D
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    I moved this to Town Square! I'm all for people talking about PSO2, but General Chat under the Mabinogi category is for Mabinogi topics!
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    just asking but were do i actually download it? there's only the event app on the store
    3rdy wrote: »
    just asking but were do i actually download it? there's only the event app on the store

https://pso2.com/landing
    For Windows 10 and XBox One
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 28, 2020
    You know what i find ironic? On 27th Maplestory 2 went bye-bye while this came out..
    Kensamaofmari
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    i like how people aint staying the hell away from this guy
    there's been red flags all over the place since like 2013, go figure
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    i like how people aint staying the heck away from this guy
    there's been red flags all over the place since like 2013, go figure

Nothing more entertaining than watching a train wreck
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda