Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    These forums becoming more dead. R.I.P.

In the end its going to be a few remaining die-hards who are gonna be running around rampant cause the mods and everyone else don't care anymore

Do mods caring make it more lively?
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Old game
    Discord more popular
    Spammed by a few jaded, mostly Alexina players
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    That's why i prefer forums over Discord. It's easier to keep track of posts here than Discord and every time i go there the chat has a 50/50 chance to not even be Mabinogi related or just people making weird comments or posting dank memes in meme channel. Lovely place.
    KensamaofmariКалашниковWolfsinger
    That's why i prefer forums over Discord. It's easier to keep track of posts here than Discord and every time i go there the chat has a 50/50 chance to not even be Mabinogi related or just people making weird comments or posting dank memes in meme channel. Lovely place.

Forums will always be better to find information.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

In the end its going to be a few remaining die-hards who are gonna be running around rampant cause the mods and everyone else don't care anymore

Lively's not the word...xDD

Lively's not the word...xDD

What is the "word?"
  • GretaGreta

True that.

I literally get mean comments from players in-game and in Discord, because i'm "that Greta from forums". Then they continue to comment how toxic and dead these forums are after that. Kinda hypocritical to say that when i did nothing wrong to them, but instead people talk crap about me like they know everything about me, making themselves look toxic. The worst part was when people kept mistaking me with Gaea (now Crims). I'm actually glad she changed the name. It was quite funny once when someone accused Crims of lying when she claimed she's american and some dude went like "didn't you say that you were from EU?". Man, the thread in which this was happening was so amusing to read. All the arguing began just because some server in GM Event didn't get Altam Balloon. Yes. You heard it right.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Wait! Am I to believe that on internet, where folks can post anonymously, there's toxicity? Say it isn't so!

True that.

I literally get mean comments from players in-game and in Discord, because i'm "that Greta from forums". Then they continue to comment how toxic and dead these forums are after that. Kinda hypocritical to say that when i did nothing wrong to them, but instead people talk crap about me like they know everything about me, making themselves look toxic. The worst part was when people kept mistaking me with Gaea (now Crims). I'm actually glad she changed the name. It was quite funny once when someone accused Crims of lying when she claimed she's american and some dude went like "didn't you say that you were from EU?". Man, the thread in which this was happening was so amusing to read. All the arguing began just because some server in GM Event didn't get Altam Balloon. Yes. You heard it right.

The Greta from the Forums vs The Greta of the Climate Change Activists.
    I prefer Greta from the Forums.
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta

Don't know if i should feel flattered or insulted. I just hate the people reactions of my name, like this name never existed before lol.
    edited May 28, 2020

Don't know if i should feel flattered or insulted. I just hate the people reactions of my name, like this name never existed before lol.

Well, you're the only Gretas I know in this period of time.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 29, 2020

It could be worse; what if you were Gretal?
  • КалашниковКалашников
    thats why like not having ign being on forum. on old 1.0 would get noted ingame from people that recognize me here. they were always nice but it was just weird. now that im older, i admit i am the mean drunk sometime so i definitely don't want people kmowing ign but i swear ingame i'm a sweetie

greta is a bit sarcastic but i bet you're a sweetie pie on thd inside, too it's okay to cry just let it out those people dontdeserve you
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

People are bizarre....that goes without saying.
    Personally I think you're fine. Our senses of humor and views don't always match, but you're better to talk and listen to than a lot of people I've tried to on discord so XD

America's air has been filled with smoke and blood.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

I'd be enjoying it more if it weren't air I had to breathe

Well, the tanks will be in soon.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Well, the tanks will be in soon.

At the rate we're going, I would not be surprised
  • КалашниковКалашников

Good.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    1 [One] simple request by [Kalashnikov],

Please hit me repeatedly until my nose bleeds.

Slice my throat and set me on fire. Afterwards, pretend I never existed.

Thank you. Your request has been submitted.