Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

THANK YOU MABI TEAM!! (Appreciation thread :D)

LeadtLeadt
Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
edited March 19, 2020 in General Chat
Just wanted to start a "Thank You" thread to the Mabi Tea for all the amazing updates, events, etc that they put into this game!!
No hate here! Only grateful hearts from grateful, happy mabi-ers! :)

(Okay, you can still post small mis-givings in addition to your thanks if you want - cuz I may :P)
LeineiWolfsingerGypsySpirit

Comments

• LeadtLeadt
    edited March 19, 2020
    RE: 12th Anniversary - Patch Notes - March 19th

THANK YOU MABI TEAM for this new function!!!!! >> "The RGB tooltip feature has been added, allowing you to see the RGB (red, green, blue) values of individual item piece sections when hovering over them with your cursor."

I Q_Q that it didnt come out during the DokiDoki event, BUT ..it must have taken so long to put into the system with all the previous items, and then new item color changes!! THANK YOU!!
    SherriJJLeinei
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Leadt wrote: »

THANK YOU MABI TEAM for this new function!!!!! >> "The RGB tooltip feature has been added, allowing you to see the RGB (red, green, blue) values of individual item piece sections when hovering over them with your cursor."

I Q_Q that it didnt come out during the DokiDoki event, BUT ..it must have taken so long to put into the system with all the previous items, and then new item color changes!! THANK YOU!!

Agreed, I wish it would show the # code as well but I'm still grateful they were able to add in this :)
    Leadt
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Welp, mods are becoming less necessary.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I think the dye game will come back during a summer event, so hold on tight until then. :)
    Leadt
  • LeadtLeadt
    Haven't posted in a while - MORE appreciation! - Events with PETS & BAGS!! HAZZAH!! <3 <3
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Haven't posted in a while - MORE appreciation! - Events with PETS & BAGS!! HAZZAH!! <3 <3
    Actually gonna say, I've really enjoyed the Dragon Boat event, least the first day of it. I like the party events, when you can get a good group at least, and I had some smooth sailing with some fun parties- well except for that one boat where the rating went from PG to almost R very abruptly and a couple of us were considering crashing the boat and sending us all to the underworld where we belonged to finalize the monstrosity XDD
    Honestly, glad they brought this one back. I'm having a lot of fun XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Necro posting is also frowned upon. Not picking on you. Just letting you know.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    these events lately helped out a lot.
    i'd never go after end game gear if it wasn't for them.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Thank you so so much for the attendance and sunflower event. Love them!!!!