Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Livestream - 'My Little Pet' Preview

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
edited June 16, 2020 in Vault
Join Community Manager Kyrios as he gives you a sneak peek into the My Little Pet June Update! Join us on our Twitch.tv channel on Tuesday, June 16th at 1:00 PM PDT (4:00 PM EDT).

00J1q-abac4c74-1781-417a-86ea-a580600bdfff.jpg

Stream

Kyrios will be providing an overview on the new contents, features, and systems that this major update will be adding! There will also be giveaways throughout the stream.

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Tuesday!
NegumikoWolfsingerGypsySpirit

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Hey, I got the mini pet compensation, but I lost more than one mini pet.
    I didn't ask for a random box, I wanted my Brown Explorer Cats and the Shark Robe Seal back.
    I appreciate the Skeleton Maid, but is there any reason to this method of compensation?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hey, I got the mini pet compensation, but I lost more than one mini pet.
    I didn't ask for a random box, I wanted my Brown Explorer Cats and the Shark Robe Seal back.
    I appreciate the Skeleton Maid, but is there any reason to this method of compensation?

Yeah, I saw this, and even though I wasn't one of the affected who received this I wondered why the box was random instead of one of those Selection boxes that let you choose which one.
    Wolfsinger
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Looking forward to the live stream!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I'm kinda skeptical because i'm pretty sure it's still late for EU to participate in it.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm kinda skeptical because i'm pretty sure it's still late for EU to participate in it.

You could go and look at the videos on the site since they post it right after they do it, but for the give away yeah that is unfortunate.
  • GretaGreta

You could go and look at the videos on the site since they post it right after they do it, but for the give away yeah that is unfortunate.

I do that, but i really think it's unfair that we never get a chance to participate in such giveaway.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit

I do that, but i really think it's unfair that we never get a chance to participate in such giveaway.

But they do make it up with forum giveaways, there's always that.
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640

Unfortunately, it's difficult to pick out a time that works out well for both EU and NA as well as our work schedule, but if it's any consolation the stream time is significantly earlier than previous official livestreams, being at 1 PM PDT (which should be around 10 PM in EU) vs. 4 hours later.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    CMKyrios wrote: »

Unfortunately, it's difficult to pick out a time that works out well for both EU and NA as well as our work schedule, but if it's any consolation the stream time is significantly earlier than previous official livestreams, being at 1 PM PDT (which should be around 10 PM in EU) vs. 4 hours later.

If Mabinogi Eu hadn't shut down, there'd be no issue here, but that's not how things are now. If Nexon Na was located in eastern time zone it'd be a lot better for almost everyone.
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 14, 2020

But they do make it up with forum giveaways, there's always that.

Haven't seen any forum giveaway for a while.

Thanks Kyrios! I'll try to see if it's possible for me to participate.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Livestream during the one week I actually have to go to work. Bummer.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    NEED
    BIGGER
    HS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No seriously, not just because I've wanted a bigger HS for decoratin' (I have all 3 expansions). Those pet props are gonna take up a lot of space and I imagine people, myself included, don't want to have to give up the hard work they've put into decoratin' their HSes by removin' most/all the props/products they've placed. Shoot, I'd even pay for even more expansions!
    WolfsingerNegumikoKalulah
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    NEED
    BIGGER
    HS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No seriously, not just because I've wanted a bigger HS for decoratin' (I have all 3 expansions). Those pet props are gonna take up a lot of space and I imagine people, myself included, don't want to have to give up the hard work they've put into decoratin' their HSes by removin' most/all the props/products they've placed. Shoot, I'd even pay for even more expansions!

I have used all 3 expansions and starting to run out of space as well. we need things like:

- new homestead level going to at least level 20 or higher offering at least 2 free land expansions
    - 3 new paid expansion permits
    - a homestead neighbor system that could be similar to the family tree system allowing us to have 4 to 6 homestead neighbors making it easier to share resources so you have more room for just decoration props.
    - a guild homestead that could be managed by the leader and officer so players craft and gather somewhere to save space on their own homestead (my herb garden takes up a huge chunk of space).
    Kalulah
  • GretaGreta
    Before i go to bed i want to leave a feedback to Kyrios about the stream:
    First, thank you for giving a better time for us EU players to see this stream live. Second, i really appreciate your time and work to learn about this update and overall trying to understand this game.
    You did great. I can see you are actually interested and you informed us well about this update. I can't wait to try this update out! Pets are my life, both in games and real life.
    КалашниковCMKyriosIyasenu