Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Adventurer Guide

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
edited September 10, 2020 in Vault
Prep yourself and your Homestead for the new Pet Expedition system with this handy in-depth guide!

pet-adventurer-guide.png

Check out the guide by clicking here.

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    ppl are already taking advantage of this and are selling wood boards for 300-900k for just 1 x-x
  • HightowersHightowers
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    The items for the pet rest, are not showing for handcrafting. items missing: Cotton Cushion Stuffing, Artificial Turf, and Straw Dummy. Why have question also why is the rewards in gold and not in Ducats. It hard to farm ducats if your not a merchant.
    Negumiko
  • scarletufoscarletufo
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I can agree on the Handicraft recipes being missing. Fresh Grass is dropping but won't register in Handicraft. Also, I noticed people already punching lampposts for nails and not knowing about the basic quests to get the Board and blueprint for free.
    Negumiko
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I really dislike the fact that we need to do commerce for these blueprints...
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    scarletufo wrote: »
    I can agree on the Handicraft recipes being missing. Fresh Grass is dropping but won't register in Handicraft. Also, I noticed people already punching lampposts for nails and not knowing about the basic quests to get the Board and blueprint for free.

some castle dungeon monsters drop wood boards and large nails as well. Abb Neagh castle is probably best since has all the castle monsters that drop wood boards.
    Hightowers wrote: »
    The items for the pet rest, are not showing for handcrafting. items missing: Cotton Cushion Stuffing, Artificial Turf, and Straw Dummy. Why have question also why is the rewards in gold and not in Ducats. It hard to farm ducats if your not a merchant.

ask a friend or a few random people if they want to commerce with you. commerce is hard to get started on if you have never done it before but it gets easier later on. dance of death is also a very useful skill during commerce cause if you use close to your commerce mount bandits are not going to be able to steal from you until you stop dancing.
    Greta wrote: »
    I really dislike the fact that we need to do commerce for these blueprints...

hopefully they are not super expensive. part of the problem is a lot of the commerce routes have gotten boring after doing them so many times. it would be a lot more exciting and motivating if we had something new like Iria commerce.
    Wolfsinger
  • DezarayDezaray
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    3rdy wrote: »
    ppl are already taking advantage of this and are selling wood boards for 300-900k for just 1 x-x

Glad I hoarded wood board!
  • scarletufoscarletufo
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    edited June 18, 2020
    (I don't know how to reply to comments.) Um, what I meant was that I noticed some people not realizing that you could get the Board for free from the basic quest with Nicca without needing to get boards and nails. Heulfryn will also give you a blueprint for free, but because of the missing Handicraft recipes, you can't compete the quest.
    Edit: Just what is the crafting rank need anyway?
  • GretaGreta
    I don't understand what people mean by saying that we are missing Handicraft recipes for these new items. I successfully crafted Artificial Turf and got my Level 1 Medium Pasture.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I don't understand what people mean by saying that we are missing Handicraft recipes for these new items. I successfully crafted Artificial Turf and got my Level 1 Medium Pasture.

Might be a 'special' issue for some.
    But as for the Turf, what rank is your Handicraft?
    I know that it says that Artificial Turf has a Difficulty rank of 1, as far as training is concerned, but I'm not sure if that also means you literally need r1 Handicraft to make it or what.
  • DezarayDezaray
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    (I don't know how to reply to comments.) Um, what I meant was that I noticed some people not realizing that you could get the Board for free from the basic quest with Nicca without needing to get boards and nails. Heulfryn will also give you a blueprint for free, but because of the missing Handicraft recipes, you can't compete the quest.
    Edit: Just what is the crafting rank need anyway?

Thanks so much! You answered the question that I had!
  • MarsBarsFromTheStarsMarsBarsFromTheStars
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    I, too, am having the same issue with handicraft not being able to register the materials. I don't know if it's a glitch or that you have to be a certain rank to craft the items.
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    I, too, am having the same issue with handicraft not being able to register the materials. I don't know if it's a glitch or that you have to be a certain rank to craft the items.

Hey guys! We were notified by our VFM team that the guide doesn't specify the rank requirements/difficulty of the crafts, so I've just amended these onto the guide post.

Large Mythril Nail: Rank 6 Refining
    Cotton Cushion Stuffing: Rank 9 Handicraft (Item Difficulty: Rank 1)
    Artificial Turf: Rank 9 Handicraft (Item Difficulty: Rank 1)
    Straw Dummy: Rank 9 Handicraft (Item Difficulty: Rank 1)

If this doesn't help, please try repairing your game installation and seeing if the recipes appear then!
  • NegumikoNegumiko

CMKyrios wrote: »
    Hey guys! We were notified by our VFM team that the guide doesn't specify the rank requirements/difficulty of the crafts, so I've just amended these onto the guide post.

If this doesn't help, please try repairing your game installation and seeing if the recipes appear then!

what weaving rank do we need to have to craft the Soft Fur Fabric?

• CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Negumiko wrote: »
    what weaving rank do we need to have to craft the Soft Fur Fabric?

Only requires Rank F Weaving.

NegumikoWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Might be a 'special' issue for some.
    But as for the Turf, what rank is your Handicraft?
    I know that it says that Artificial Turf has a Difficulty rank of 1, as far as training is concerned, but I'm not sure if that also means you literally need r1 Handicraft to make it or what.

I'm r6 i think. With Harvest Song i had 98% success rate. Didn't fail a single time while making them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 18, 2020
    3rdy wrote: »

Yeah I bought all the wood boards at the announcement of this update. They were a fraction of that cost. I knew that was going to happen. smhlol. Plus side, I have all the wood boards I will need down the road.
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • MinniemoonMinniemoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Am I the only one that doesn't know what they mean by "flower fields"? Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I've been playing this game for a long time and I don't know where there are flower fields that I can hoe grass and flower bundles in.....
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Minniemoon wrote: »
    Am I the only one that doesn't know what they mean by "flower fields"? Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I've been playing this game for a long time and I don't know where there are flower fields that I can hoe grass and flower bundles in.....

you can dig them up with a weeding hoe at the Emain Macha, CEO Island, and Zardine areas. this mabi wiki guide has the info on it: https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Bundle_of_Flowers
    Minniemoon
  • MarsBarsFromTheStarsMarsBarsFromTheStars
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    CMKyrios wrote: »

Ah, that explains a lot. Guess I got some ranking to do! Thanks for that! ^^

• MinniemoonMinniemoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Minniemoon wrote: »

you can dig them up with a weeding hoe at the Emain Macha, CEO Island, and Zardine areas. this mabi wiki guide has the info on it: https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Bundle_of_Flowers

Ah yes I forgot about the fields around Emain! I tried to find it on the wiki but I searched "flower field"... didn't occur to me to search bundle of flowers hahaha.