Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Are you bored? Tell us about it.

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited June 26, 2020
    For those who aren't so badly brain-washed by all of the, ahem, CIA-infiltrated and thus CIA-influenced organisations/mediums, that they can recognise the, ahem, «psy-ops»™ being shoved down everyone's throats, a significant number of people are actually filing law-suits against their own governors, such as that treasonous traitor trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes in regards to the State of California, and the following is one of the most-thumbed up comments below this hyper-linked video...: «I reached out to my gym today. Signs were everywhere about having to wear masks. I gave them the info that it is not the law. Owner called me back in a few hours. All signs and mask were taken off in the gym! Hallelujah Peggy. Thank you for everything you do. I wont stop thanks to you.❤»
    I wish psychological health was more acceptable to discuss in certain cultures. Especially for men.

But it's one of those things that have to remain this way. Unprompted thought, I'm bored/boring.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited June 28, 2020
    Habimaru wrote: »
    For those who aren't so badly brain-washed by all of the, ahem, CIA-infiltrated and thus CIA-influenced organisations/mediums, that they can recognise the, ahem, «psy-ops»™ being shoved down everyone's throats, a significant number of people are actually filing law-suits against their own governors, such as that treasonous traitor trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes in regards to the State of California, and the following is one of the most-thumbed up comments below this hyper-linked video...: «I reached out to my gym today. Signs were everywhere about having to wear masks. I gave them the info that it is not the law. Owner called me back in a few hours. All signs and mask were taken off in the gym! Hallelujah Peggy. Thank you for everything you do. I wont stop thanks to you.❤»

Oh no. This post has nothing to do with anime тits or if traps are gay or not. :thinking: I don't know how to respond because I'm a weeb with a limited scope of knowledge and have no original thought of my own.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    042.gif

In another news, summer is almost halfway over already, technically. How's everyone holding up?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Usual life since start of this month. Lithuania ended guarantine on 17th and i feel like that was a mistake even though they are trying not to ruin economy any further because we already have crappy one anyway and also i bet higher ups wanted their summer vacations or something. People got too chill here and i think we might face some bad consequences.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Greta wrote: »
    Usual life since start of this month. Lithuania ended guarantine on 17th and i feel like that was a mistake even though they are trying not to ruin economy any further because we already have crappy one anyway and also i bet higher ups wanted their summer vacations or something. People got too chill here and i think we might face some bad consequences.

Oof...I do wonder. We've got several smaller businesses over here where I'm at in the USA that have been struggling. Like it ain't fun enough we've got several people out of a job.
    This has been a fun year so far, hasn't it? XD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

Oof...I do wonder. We've got several smaller businesses over here where I'm at in the USA that have been struggling. Like it ain't fun enough we've got several people out of a job.
    This has been a fun year so far, hasn't it? XD

Well at least things got interesting for a bit... xD
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Everyday, seeing small businesses and services fold operations is sad though. Especially the ones who got the fatal blow via looting.
    Wolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Not only that... much of those out-breaks were started from what are known as Agent-Provocateurs. Someone is actually paying and funding that form of domestic-terrorism. Even bricks were being «planted» at several of these locations which were caught on video that some people shared on went viral-ish social-media.
    Everyday, seeing small businesses and services fold operations is sad though. Especially the ones who got the fatal blow via looting.
    There is «good news» though if you know where to look for it, I suppose, depending on how you define «good» anyway (considering the «Orwellian» society that the world has become), but, yeah, for the most part, the situation with the country is largely as is often described by NollaGirl504.
    Looting during recent unrest also will have long term impacts economically as well.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Yeah no joke. I feel very strongly for those people...
    Controversies and stuff aside, I hope this is something we'll be able to recover from
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Controversies and stuff aside, I hope this is something we'll be able to recover from

There will be more pandemics in the future; sooner than expected, as well. This is the first time ever that all people have marshalled a defense to one, on a world-wide scale. So we are learning as we go along. Once the all-clear sounds, I would expect an international conference where, what worked, what didn't, and what could be improved will be discussed and determined. It will lead to the development of a comprehensive protocol to handle such things in the future. That will be followed by a world-wide round of legislation, where countries will sign-on to the protocol, so that when the next pandemic occurs we will all be better prepared.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    あれ?Who cares about pandemic??? xDDDDD

あれ?Who cares about pandemic??? xDDDDD

240px-Pan.png
    Greta
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Over-Reacting never solves anything. Also, not only does the media lack transparency, the «get tested» push was revealed by some African governors who seem to know how to see through and test for fraud who revealed the results of using the testing kits on sheep, cattle, car-oil, papayas, paw-paws, etc., who used REAL SCIENCE (unlike the «pseudo-science» being peddled by the MSM). Adding more «Legislation» into the world also doesn't work as proven by the fact that, in the U.S. alone, there exists more than 63+ millions lines of «legislation» but, obviously, that hasn't done anything to stop society from deteriorating.

We don't need more «Legislation» added into the world... what is needed is for the world to simply heed the returned Messiah.
    He even wrote up a whole document titled : The Suburban Terrorism & Disaster Preparation Program (over 20 years ago by the way)
    Helsa wrote: »

There will be more pandemics in the future; sooner than expected, as well. This is the first time ever that all people have marshalled a defense to one, on a world-wide scale. So we are learning as we go along. Once the all-clear sounds, I would expect an international conference where, what worked, what didn't, and what could be improved will be discussed and determined. It will lead to the development of a comprehensive protocol to handle such things in the future. That will be followed by a world-wide round of legislation, where countries will sign-on to the protocol, so that when the next pandemic occurs we will all be better prepared.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2fe138b98c283623fcd2b6f3094c3735.jpg
    KensamaofmariGretaWolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    edited June 30, 2020
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Anyone played the new nether update in minecraft?
    It has me bouncing between being in awe at how terrifyingly beautiful the nether is to once more hating it every step I go.

Though the trip through a bastian with my brother has brought a few more funny stories to share at some later date, once one's pride has recovered from that experience XD
  • HelsaHelsa
    Anyone played the new nether update in minecraft?
    It has me bouncing between being in awe at how terrifyingly beautiful the nether is to once more hating it every step I go.

Though the trip through a bastian with my brother has brought a few more funny stories to share at some later date, once one's pride has recovered from that experience XD

I have not but I understand that in a circumlocative way they have put custom worlds back in. If that's the case I'll start playing again since that is what I've been waiting years for.
    Wolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников
    [Helsa][Kensamaofmari][Greta][Wolfsinger]-[Habimaru] are on the right side of history.

You are the standard everyone should live up to. Every one of these things are right and proper. Did you know drinking milk is really good for your body? It provides the things we need for growth as [human] beings. What an interesting topic, I'm sure they'll be pleased to hear that. Did you finish that anime yet? I don't have enough money right now, but I'm saving up for one. Wow, I saw that on the news. How many times did I repeat myself today? I don't know but I hope it's working.

The easiest path. It is your duty, as a citizen of earth, to keep everyone in check, otherwise you might be considered an [other] yourself. Tell her what to do and what to believe from things you've only [heard]. I listened:I'm supposed to hate you and I listened:I'm supposed to love you. Even when it doesn't look that way, everything is in binary to make it easier. I'm so [proud] of myself for improving my friends, family, and people I don't even know. I'm so proud that I am not like them. Is this what will give me appreciation?

Bluffing is another hallmark of being a proper human. Actual aggression is looked down upon and may as well be akin to criminal violence. Sounding [mean] but then recoiling in fear to avoid a real confrontation is a good way to prove you are right. You don't want to get your hands dirty. The reason for this behavior is having a lack of faith in anything. I mean, that's good for you. A connection to a belief, culture, history, or religion will be phased out anyway. These things are so passé, you wouldn't want to be caught dead doing it. So like a blade of grass, you appear sharp, but in reality you are just waiting silently for the next shoe to bend you.

High agreeability is key. If you want to be right, you have to show you agree with everything that is right. A drop of you appearing [different] means nothing. Is it to bait them, lure them in? Or are you trying to break free? You are too far gone, if you try to do anything now you will be rightfully a [poser]. All you have to look forward to now is getting that mark on your hand so you can play videogames. You're agreeable. Of course you want access to easy pleasures.

Any [other] that is not like mentioned above needs to start preparing to leave. Anyone that makes you uncomfortable will pass on. Homeless, true poor, unaligned or unsightly people will not help with your [cause]. They're useless diseases. Some [virus] going around is barely the first step. You need to castrate, reduce fertility, lobotomize, or simply [remove]. But keep enough around as a reminder of what you could have become.
    By the way, this is a troll post. I'm [Russian] working for [Donald Trump] hehe xD so topical funnie
    John Wick wholesome 100
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    I think the boredom is getting to some of us more than others....
    Kensamaofmari