Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Deep-forest Comfortable Treehouse

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
edited July 10, 2020 in General Chat
for anyone wondering about the size of the Deep-forest Comfortable Treehouse when you upgrade it is 9x9 in size. it can also be traded or sold if you don't want it. since we are also getting the new Hot-Air Balloon homestead house upgrade in the Summer Master Plan event you might not want to use your Deep-forest Comfortable Treehouse Construction Set yet. the Deep-forest Comfortable Treehouse is a pretty nice upgrade as it takes ups much less space the Filia homestead mansion. hopefully the Hot-Air Balloon house upgrade will be a 9x9 as well cause it is nice having that extra homestead space.

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Hold off and see which one you prefer I guess.
    Too bad we can't 'use' them and be able to choose among them when we felt like remodeling.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    It'd be neat if they functioned like skins instead, and after getting one, we could simply cycle through them whenever. Maybe a hour or so 'rebuild' time, but still have access to any of those we've used.
    Wolfsinger
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    (some ppl might be shocked that I am askin' 'bout somethin' HS related lol)
    Do you get the construction kit back if you remove the house? I always wondered this but did not want to risk losin' my Wisteria House testin' it.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I thought the house was just another balloon chair but a hs house is even better, floating in a hs like Up, cute.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Do you get the construction kit back if you remove the house? I always wondered this but did not want to risk losin' my Wisteria House testin' it.

You don't get it back, no.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Hold off and see which one you prefer I guess.
    Too bad we can't 'use' them and be able to choose among them when we felt like remodeling.

when you select the Deep-forest Comfortable Treehouse you can see what it looks and choose where to put it before start the actual construction. I suggest waiting for the Hot-Air Balloon homestead house to come out and select both without actually placing them so players can get a good look at each one and decide which they prefer.
    I thought the house was just another balloon chair but a hs house is even better, floating in a hs like Up, cute.

we have so many chair items already that I don't even know what to do with all of them anymore. it is nice we are getting more free homestead housing options, especially as a prize from a event that encourages new and old players to work on their skills.
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

nope, once you use the kit it is gone and you have to rebuild your homestead home from a tent all the way back up to a mansion. if you don't want the Deep-forest Comfortable Treehouse Construction Set it will probably sell for a good price though.
  • WinglyMeruWinglyMeru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Yes, you do get the kit back if you remove the house. You will have to start your house over from a tent, though. The kit is the only thing returned.

It tells you this when you go to remove it.

ss_2020-07-10_at_04.16.24.png

If you just have a mansion it says this instead:

ss_2020-07-10_at_04.16.29.png

Then I tested it myself by taking down my Wisteria House:

unknown.png

The kit was returned.
    GretaIyasenuAlexisEUWolfsingerGaby5011KomaruHabimaruMairuCrimsọnSai
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    why
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    why

Why what? You'll have to be a little more precise.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    why did people assume it was a House Construction Set (even tho I also got my mind blown by excitement and believed it too)
    I also saw an image where a player is behind the house here
    I even assumed it was an hs prop cause it didn't say it was a "construction set"
    why did everybody get the idea of mabi giving us a floating massive house (well they did except its a doghouse placed inside a basket attached to balloons)
    why did people assume mabi would give away 2 homestead housing construction set in succession
    why did someone assume it was another homestead housing construction set
    why do people assume that mabi made a prank on us by making us expect it to be a homestead housing construction set
    why nobody is blaming Negumiko for this hot-air balloon house upgrade assumption
    why didnt anybody question the validity of this post
    why didnt I question it (oh wait I got mind blown by the hype)
    why am I including my monologues
    why the hell did I just asked that to everyone reading this
    why did I even ask and included the 2 previous question and also this one

so yeah WHY?????
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited July 27, 2020
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    why did people assume it was a House Construction Set (even tho I also got my mind blown by excitement and believed it too)
    I also saw an image where a player is behind the house here
    I even assumed it was an hs prop cause it didn't say it was a "construction set"
    why did everybody get the idea of mabi giving us a floating massive house (well they did except its a doghouse placed inside a basket attached to balloons)
    why did people assume mabi would give away 2 homestead housing construction set in succession
    why did someone assume it was another homestead housing construction set
    why do people assume that mabi made a prank on us by making us expect it to be a homestead housing construction set
    why nobody is blaming Negumiko for this hot-air balloon house upgrade assumption
    why didnt anybody question the validity of this post
    why didnt I question it (oh wait I got mind blown by the hype)
    why am I including my monologues
    why the hell did I just asked that to everyone reading this
    why did I even ask and included the 2 previous question and also this one

so yeah WHY?????

Because I'm not gonna blame someone for making an assumption who DIDN'T see the image, like myself, and was a bit unsure about the wording used for the balloon. I thought for a while myself that it would be a housing skin because of how it was worded, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ jokes on all of us who did even if it wasn't technically Nexon's fault this time.
    You also included your monologues because in the process of thought it was necessary to get everything out at once to thoroughly explain the 'why'. Congratulations!
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Yea the naming convention for Homestead items usually has "Homestead" as the first word, so if you saw the name in the Master Plan calendar it's quite reasonable to think it's something that goes in your Homestead.

Note that the actual chair doesn't have "Homestead" as its first word, so someone must have caught it at some point.

If it had literally any other word as its first word I bet we wouldn't have assumed it was a Homestead item at all. Like if it was named "Little House Hot-Air Balloon", I'm pretty sure everyone would have guessed it was another balloon chair.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    At most I was expecting a homestead house (inside) decoration. As Eralea mentioned, most homestead items have "homestead" in the name and even most house items have "homestead housing" in the name. The forest house is definitely marvelous though... though I don't use it myself. Very tempted to use it over my Wisteria house though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I like the wisteria house. I don't care if it takes up more room because my homestead only has essential items for stats and production. That's it. I sell off everything else that doesn't contribute to those two things.

That being said, despite having to rebuild your mansion that is certainly useful information for everyone. I don't think a lot of people knew about that and are probably kicking themselves for not rebuilding their homestead and selling off the old kit for profit. Rip.
    Wolfsinger